• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One When the alphas on the server absorb the little tribes and try to take your"pve" tribe down. Skiff number one of 2 down and we wiped their water base at the moment we killed the skiff. Rip dead Presidents and Promethians get wreaked boys

    ARK on Xbox One When the alphas on the server absorb the little tribes and try to take your"pve" tribe down. Skiff number one of 2 down and we wiped their water base at the moment we killed the skiff. Rip dead Presidents and Promethians get wreaked boys


    When the alphas on the server absorb the little tribes and try to take your"pve" tribe down. Skiff number one of 2 down and we wiped their water base at the moment we killed the skiff. Rip dead Presidents and Promethians get wreaked boys

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    What's the new patch that just came out?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Checked patch notes and there's no new notes. Last notes were posted on 4/21/20

    Anyone know what today's patch is?

    Got a 1.27GB update for main game and then I'm sure each dlc will have its own update as well after it.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Updated cutest ark animal

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Easter Event glitches

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So I started a non dedicated valguero server to play when my tribe is offline. I stared it during the Easter Event. Some weird things were happening, but I thought it would be fixed after the event was over. As of yesterday, I still have bunny dodos and ovaraptors dropping eggs. And not just one or two. They drop eggs with every step they take.

    It is creating huge problems with lag and others are having a hard time joining. Anyone else having these issues? Or better, anyone else have these issues and also get it resolved?

    Bunny Dodo eggs for days

    submitted by /u/McHungies
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there an update?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Anything new ?

    submitted by /u/Lenny47
    [link] [comments]

    Question?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Do I only need the Explorer's Edition and The Genesis Season Pass to have all the content for Ark?

    submitted by /u/ShockRocker87
    [link] [comments]

    Duplicated character

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I just did a berry run on abb and transferred back as normal and now I'm trying to leave the server to get more berries with my steak but it won't let me transfer out... My tribemate just said I've duped a character and to go to log out and go to abb and transfer it to a random server so I won't run into it again. So I did and I had a duped character which I transferred to a random scorched but it didn't transfer it just froze on the "joining session" screen. Now I thought I've lost the character which is fine but now I can't get back onto my regular server to carry on playing on my normal character... anyone know what the issue is?

    submitted by /u/Snaps_UK
    [link] [comments]

    PVP Blog

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I've been playing this game since the start of quarantine with my one friend, we've only played the PVP side of the game. Here's our experiences with PVP. Our first base was on the island. We built a huge stone base on the beach and it was raided the same day it was built by two fellow bobs. They took all of our recourses, built a raft and floated off into the sunset. Our second base was on ragnarock we built right next to the beaver dam. We built the base up for about two days till it was made out of metal and had two turrets on it with about 200 bullets in each. This base was offline raided and we lost everything. Our third base we built on ragnarock again, it was a metal base with 4 turrets with about 200 bullets in each on the hill of viking bay. This base lasted 2 days before 2 guys on snow owls tanked all of our turret bullets and used c4 on our roof only to take what they needed and despawn the rest. Our most recent base we decided to build in a underwater cave on the Island where we built up for 4 days. We thought we finally had a base that would last! We had 8 turrets with 800 bullets in each guarding the entrance along with 5 X seed plants. We had a family of snow owls, a Rex, a Carno, a therizinosaurus, two argys, and a megalodon. We were finally built up and ready to start getting manas and wyvern eggs. But all of this sounded too good to be true. A duo who were both on Tusoteuthis (giant squid) meshed their tentacles through the top of the cave with c4 strapped turtles. They blew up all of our turrets and all of our X seed plants. They then came in and threw out their max level rex and therizinosaurus and ate every one of our dino's and took all of our loot. I think it's time to experience the PVE side of ark since it's impossible to last in PVP.

    submitted by /u/DM-my-Toaster
    [link] [comments]

    Newish player need breeding tips

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I've got a basic understanding about taming and survival mechanics but I don't really understand breeding? I see the junkie coloured animals and just want to know how to try it properly for myself?

    submitted by /u/rossMarshmallow
    [link] [comments]

    Checkpoints

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    How about you don't make checkpoints light blue on genesis races. I don't know what meds the designer was on that day but to think making them light blue and then putting them in the bog or the ocean. Comon man that's colour lessons 101. Make them red for the lighter biomes because it's a fucking nightmare to see them when you're going at high speeds.

    submitted by /u/Ap3xWingman
    [link] [comments]

    Procoptodon Saddle bps?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I am getting huge lage on small tribes it comes in huge amounts

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel