• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Ark PS4 Tek stego underwater?? What he doin there tho👀

    Ark PS4 Tek stego underwater?? What he doin there tho��


    Tek stego underwater?? What he doin there tho��

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Ark Character Selection

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Hi all, my wife and I have been playing split screen, I have my own PS profile and she has her own. The island we started on I had started it under my profile, and she came in later and made her character on her PS profile to play along. She's now hooked and wants to play when I'm not there. She tried to play using her profile, on the same island, but it's forcing her to make a new character-if she signs into my PS profile she can play as my character, but can't get play as her own, any help?

    submitted by /u/don_rollione
    [link] [comments]

    Boats being meshed into your own, stopping you from moving?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've been playing on a small tribes server for a couple days and had a metal boat, lots of loot and materials to build our proper base, however all this was stopped when someone drove their boat inside of ours (they had a motorboat so was much faster.) This glitched us out so we couldn't get off the driving seat to defend the door with guns and we also couldn't drive away, meaning we was stuck spinning in a circle while they ate their way in with their arthropleura. Has anyone else had this happen? It seems so broken that that was allowed to happen.

    Before anyone says it's pvp, I don't mind being raided at all as we raid too, just the method seems like it shouldn't be a thing?

    submitted by /u/alishabillmen
    [link] [comments]

    What's the max character level on official servers?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    The reason I ask is I'm constantly being raided and killed by someone who's level 360 and I didn't think it went that high

    submitted by /u/RetroGameRoseblade
    [link] [comments]

    Small Tribes PvP

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Searching for a fresh small tribe server, 2-3 man tribes. Preferably boosted w no grace period because early game raiding is a lot more fun.

    submitted by /u/saltyypeanutss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel