• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Ark PS4 Coming back to ark in 2020

    Ark PS4 Coming back to ark in 2020


    Coming back to ark in 2020

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I havent played ark survival evolved in around 6-12 month's and im coming back after a while is there anything new I shoukd know about maybe tips or new dinosaurs, I was playing earlier today and i saw a metal parasaur what is that? I am excited to see all of the new content that has come while i haven't played... thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/JohnathanDV
    [link] [comments]

    I need stimulants!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    I need to make myself a mindwipe tonic, the problem is, I can't unlock stimulants because I don't have engram points. Can someone please come over to my server (genesis) I'll have all the stuff ready to make stimulants, and you can craft it. I don't think you can take anything out of genesis, but if there's a way, I can give you an apprentice bronto saddle?

    submitted by /u/kawgum
    [link] [comments]

    People to play with/servers

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Getting back into ark, and need some people to play with, and/or some good servers. Ill really play with anyone, just looking to have fun while playing

    submitted by /u/MotorAside5
    [link] [comments]

    I just got extinction any useful tips for me

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I don’t know where my tek skin go

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I purchased the all the tek skins and when I load into the game they didn't spawn in my inventory

    What I have to do?

    submitted by /u/Charl3x
    [link] [comments]

    Question from a noob

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Haven't played this since the original console beta/early access about 3/4 years ago. It's currently on sale for £26 for the the explorers edition.

    Are there any semi peaceful pvp servers available or am I going to get slaughtered every 10 minutes on my own 😂

    submitted by /u/RetroGameRoseblade
    [link] [comments]

    Whistling shortcuts

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    What are the whistling shortcuts for ps4? I know the attack shortcut and move all tames shortcut but wondering if there's whistle one creature short cut

    submitted by /u/Idkdude--6
    [link] [comments]

    ICYARK100X

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Hi all try out this cluster with ragnarock and extinction (more maps coming) active, admins events, starters, donation packs

    390 max wild level 162 max player level Balanced drops 15x harvest Instatame 100x mate and breed Fresh wipe (23/4/2020)

    Come along and join let us admins know if you came from reddit or recommendation it really helps out Thank You

    submitted by /u/Theyolodude21
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t put food into a pteranodon?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Just started the game and did all the steps to tame one but once I get to the part where I have to put meat into its inventory it doesn't let me? Please help.🙏

    submitted by /u/nickghur69
    [link] [comments]

    I got aberration recently, anyone have any helpful tips to help me start?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Boss fights order?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Me and my buddies are on a cluster of all maps and just finished the beta rag fight for our first boss. Now I'm just kind of asking a general recommendation in order of what bosses to focus on and try first. Obviously the king Titan and overseer should be last as they are the hardest but what order should we do the rest

    submitted by /u/ahlstar27
    [link] [comments]

    How Do You Load Up Extinction..?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Some of my dink's dissapeared

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Me and my sister played ark on official pve and we have played for 2 or 3 weeks and had tamed 2 polar dire bears and breeded them, and we had 6 and we stared to get bored during the event so we didn't play for like, 1 or 2 days and all of our dire bears disappeared, when we use a snow owl to heal the now disappeared polar dire bears, healing particles appear and when we try to walk through them or where they were atleast it acts as if there is a polar dire bear and is kinda glitchy. I don't care about taming knew ones because I don't have a life, my only problem is that they are in middle inside of my base and I keep getting stuck on them and it's just hard to leave or go inside of my house, if i attempt to punch them I take damage or atleast there are blood particles as if I was punching any other pet/dino. Anyone got a solution?

    submitted by /u/Shrekie-Hulk
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    So me and my friend are playing on a non deadicated server and if he wants to go anywhere I need to go with him as i am the host how do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/feettoeat2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel