• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Ark PS4 Just got done playing ark for 20 hours straight damn I’ve missed this game

    Ark PS4 Just got done playing ark for 20 hours straight damn I’ve missed this game


    Just got done playing ark for 20 hours straight damn I’ve missed this game

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Ark is Shite

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I've had ark since it was released on PS4, and what I can't understand is why does this game still feel so unfinished. It's just crap full stop.

    The coop on it is also half baked and frustrating that you have to stick to player 1 otherwise you get pulled along, kind of shit you expect from a ps2 game

    submitted by /u/Georgecap1998
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ps4

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    New tribe PS4

    Looking for new and experienced players to the game for a tribe. I wanna start something special. You must be willing to work and put in the hours. Be loyal have fun and be honest. But the most important thing is that real life comes first not the game. It will be on pvp official. If this sounds like something your interested in please don't hesitate to message me.

    submitted by /u/Kieren1999
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis or rag?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Which map should I build up on? I'm a solo player and I'm planning on moving to gen but rag also keeps popping up in my head so I can't really choose

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial pc sessions glitch

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Was mid taming a argy when I lagged out and, For some reason my game has been stuck continuously searching on unofficial pc sessions for ages and nothing is happening anybody know a fix?

    submitted by /u/j0j0jenkins
    [link] [comments]

    My tek generator won’t power anything help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I have a underwater base and for some reason the tek gen decided to stop working even thoe it's on and has plenty of element

    submitted by /u/Sokiio
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with input

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    A few times this week I've been playing and for seemingly no reason the input for the controls just stop working. Never the directionals, just the main 4 buttons, X, Square blah blah.
    Couldn't even change weapon or activate anything. The only thing I could think it might be is the easter event since both times I had recently got a few of the items. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/Taneatua
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me get Tek?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    So i'm one of the few in my tribe on official that doesn't have any tek unlocked and they do and none want to run a boss. So if anyone can help me run threw it that would be awesome. I don't have super strong boss fighting dinos so i wouldn't be of much help but I can try with anything else.

    submitted by /u/chicarrin
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help! Breed Unclaimed Tek parasaurs killing my Dino

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    So I play on PS4 obviously, and I need help saving one of my dinosaurs. I created a tek parasaur breeding farm to farm their resources(the baby hatches and my tek raptor kills them). So anyway I left the farm on and went away from my base for a little bit. I come back and see the tek parasaurs are grown and attacking my raptor till they kill it. What I did to reverse what happened that was close the application but every time I go back I can't find anyway to stop it from happening again. This started on 4/11/20. Please let me know if there are anyways to save my tek raptor or if he's a goner. Btw it's single player

    submitted by /u/YeetYanger
    [link] [comments]

    Ark

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Would anyone like a extra player for ark I'm level 81 I have decent time on this game I grind a lot I had a lot but lost it to a fake tribe mate and looking to start a new journey

    submitted by /u/jaydenbermudez09
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Where can I get metal and wood early game. Me and a friend started a base and we need a lot of metal and wood. We have an anky but it is to slow. We got ravangers, a spino, couple of parasaurs, a trike and a moschop. Also which light pet should we use too. Any tips for aberration is appreciated too.

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    Survey/ my own data collection

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Right so I'd really love to get people's opinions on the state of ark PS4 rn. But also opinions on Manas being in the game and genesis dinos being able to be transferred. Imo some dinos seem a bit broken. Especially Manas and bloodstalkers.

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on co-op

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Hi, my GF and I are loving playing couch co-op but our PS4 isn't able to cope with 2 players and the server on the same box. (go figure lol) We'd like to avoid migrating to PC or buying an additional PS4. Do I have any options? I'm a technical person so hosting servers, dns tricks, etc are all options.

    submitted by /u/Quick_Question_Here
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel