• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved I was upset when there were no new dossiers for the genesis creatures so I made one of my own!

    ARK: Survival Evolved I was upset when there were no new dossiers for the genesis creatures so I made one of my own!


    I was upset when there were no new dossiers for the genesis creatures so I made one of my own!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Baby #1 with Watermelon and the purple raptor

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Easter color raptor (his name is Watermelon). Ganna find him a good mate so they have pretty babies

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Different Colour Twins!?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Baby #2 with Watermelon and black and tan raptor

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Hacking and Meshing Conquest servers

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I am in a tribe of about 15 friends in one of the Conquest servers, I only have about 2k hours but several of my tribemates have over 10k. We love this game and it is with great sadness that a few individuals ruin it for many.

    My tribe has already submitted a request about a aimbotting and turret meshing tribe but so far it nothing happened.

    The trabe is asian (possibly chinese), named Tribe of TD, located in the snow cave 29.1° Lat, 31.8° Lon**.**

    Here is some evidence on youtube:

    https://youtu.be/q48xThjqAY0

    When we gathered many damaged helmets and intact armor, one of us started recording and you can see some examples in the video.

    We countered their Giga Mesh Bite with also Giga bite but the mesh turrets make impossible to play there. We are shot through the wall when we attempt to crouch inside the cave. The aimbotting is something that can be countered with some skill but the turret meshing is game breaking since they cannot be damaged:

    https://imgur.com/a/JMHdpfr

    submitted by /u/exhyst
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Easter!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Stupid question regarding saddle armor values

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Hey all, probably a dumb question but I'm scratching my head on this one. Google also not playing nice.

    I pulled an 82.4 armor ascendent rex saddle this morning from a red ring drop. Is 82.4 good armor for an ascendent saddle? For the mats required, i feel like the armor is low? Im not in a rush for saddles yet. This is my first serious play thru, so never really done blue prints of this caliber before. Thx.

    submitted by /u/DefJ456
    [link] [comments]

    No seriously, please help me

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Again, my Karkinos don't work. Please read my previous post.

    submitted by /u/soekashet
    [link] [comments]

    Best Mods/Configs for Singleplayer

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I really want to play Ark Singleplayer, so I'm asking myself which mods I should get so Its not so tedious. Also, what changes in the settings do I use for optimal play? I found this guide here and I dont know if its still usable like this?

    submitted by /u/Weisshuf
    [link] [comments]

    Please help.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    So i just bought Abberation and since i'm trash i started messing around on creative and tamed a Karkinos and now i have questones, Question 1. How was i supposed to know that they didn't take torpor from darts and arrows Question 2. I know the controls to grab, it's hold left/rightmousebutton but i doesn't work for some reason and, Question 3. What does the c key do on the karkinos because it's just crab raving ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°) but no damage or anything. (sorry for my bad spelling)

    submitted by /u/soekashet
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a tribe on genesis for me and a friend

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    We both grind the game all day and need a tribe as we don't know anyone else who plays ark

    submitted by /u/EclipseKershaw
    [link] [comments]

    Grass is pixelated/flickering?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    This is on a 1440p display with everything on max, not sure how to fix this? 
    submitted by /u/EODP2WOMEGALUL
    [link] [comments]

    Ark "Seekfreecontent" folder questions!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Have gotten annoyed with this game taking up 240gb on my SSD, so i checked around and saw a ton of posts on here and steam about deleting the folder,

    but now the game is unplayable for me as now BE is refusing to do anything and keep telling me it needs installation even when i select the option (no battleye) it still stops the game and tells me to install the dam thing.

    I have reinstalled Battleye when prompted, tried to change privacy settings to 0 as some people said, even gone into the folder uninstall and reinstall, at this point I am unsure as what i have found the folder i deleted was for the online and some DLC, since my map is single player and on the island i did not think this would be a problem.

    is there any other fixes people have done to this or should I reinstall the whole game and take my saved maps out!

    submitted by /u/Ally_Astrid
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still obtain Tek Replicators from tier 2 and 3 loot crates on Genesis?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I'm having difficulty getting 100 element in order to craft the replicator I the fabricator. I have tons of element shards, but can't do much with em without the replicator. Can I still get the replicator from the loot crates? If not, how do I craft the element, without transfering?

    submitted by /u/MyHeartHurtsIDKWhy
    [link] [comments]

    PS4

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I play PS4 ark and I'm looking for some people to play with from the uk, I am 18 and I play pve and pvp comment or pm me, thank you

    submitted by /u/JBark5010
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat Corrupted Master Controller Genesis Boss!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    So we did a second attempt on the Corrupted Master Controller Genesis Boss Fight. This time we killed him.

    1Yutyrannus - Journeyman saddle ca 60 armor

    2 Daeodon - 100k+ Food on each + 2500 Basic Kibble on each.

    1 Ferox with 2 riot helms

    16 Tek rexes with 30-40k HP and 500+ in damage - 25-50 armor on saddles

    Shotguns 140+ damage.

    Stews & brews, 500 HP, 200 stam, 240 weight and the rest in movement speed.

    Focal Chili and Medical brews were life savers.

    Bring all soups for additional buffs.

    Unfortunately only 1 of 5 players that went in survived the fight.

    This means there will be another video where we all survives!

    We are on a vanilla settings unofficial server so this is doable on official.

    Fight starts at 4.45 min in the video. Check it out here below.

    https://youtu.be/n2b5nSJPk5s

    submitted by /u/DrGrant1
    [link] [comments]

    The two halls I got for him couldn’t find nicer ones spent like 40 minutes looking

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Ark The Center Best Base Locations

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Is there a way to stop pillars going through ceiling

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Did you notice that at the end of Genesis credits?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    THANK YOU WC FINALLY

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    "Fertilized Eggs now have a warning when a player attempts to consume them"

    THANK YOU WILDCARD

    submitted by /u/DovahStud_Reborn
    [link] [comments]

    Game has been crashing more than usual on aberration PS4

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel