• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I think my friend went overboard�� but those colours ��

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I made a recreation of the Ark Aberration Cutscene using Blender

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I present to you Bulb Dylan and Bulbasaura. (Sorry for the low quality image)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    What Is Better?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    What Mode Is Better?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CadyGames_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Keratin/Chitin

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    I've been playing ark for awhile now. But, why is it so hard to find keratin/chitin? Does anyone have any advice finding this material?

    submitted by /u/AceNine25
    [link] [comments]

    We need more players

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    6 man tribes, alliances allowed, cluster is rag and val, 32 max pop, 3 active admins, custom drops, 15x, starter kit, donation shop, in game currency shop. Microsoft gamertag is KCG4MING, server name is infiniteeasycraft, discord invite code is mhaBEX.

    submitted by /u/KCG4MING
    [link] [comments]

    How To Load Up Extinction

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Thinking about getting Ark Genesis. Any opinions / feedback?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Me and mu buddies are just about finished with path of exile and are thinking about getting Ark Genesis. We are long time ark survival evolved players, and saw the trailer for genesis in Feb and weren't impressed in that you can't fly between zones and also have to do quests to level up, as it kind of would ruin the free open world concept. Has anyone played both original and genesis and have any opinions about how they like or don't like it compared to the original? Any pros and cons?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Firewalkerr
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis How To Get Ambergris

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Ark Genesis Taming Lava Golem

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Just got ARK, whats up with performance?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Running with a GTX 1080 I'm struggling to get 60fps at 1080p. Is there something Im missing or is this game just this poorly optimized?

    Running medium graphics its using 4gb of vram and running at ~40 fps.

    submitted by /u/roflpwntnoob
    [link] [comments]

    this guy really want the rex :0 (the only thing i have seen in chat all day is this)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Skies of Nazca question

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Skies of Nazca question

    Hi ! For some reason the water for me looks like this

    Anyone know why? also what are the co-ords for good places to get iron

    https://preview.redd.it/fprdqck5tpu41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2dfe7aff3962693f1d5e92444d3cd8209cf9b814

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to take a giga

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    So me and my friend are trying to take a giga but we only have 2 people. We want to keep it that way. We know we need more to tame it but we are trying to stay as a duo. Did anyone take e a giga as a duo with a trick i would love to know what you did to do it.

    submitted by /u/vindicator476
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis Black Pearl Location

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Checkout this ARK Extinction cinematic! Its for an intro to a building episode but deserves its own spotlight! Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Fastest way to farm Hexagon?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    So, I´m running some small missions for 10k Hexagon in roughly 12 minutes. I was wondering if there are some lazy methodes for farming Hexagon to gamble a bit on those loot crates. If anyone has a better option would be super nice if you could share it :)

    submitted by /u/NoCookieForYouu
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble mating Magmasaurs

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I've tried looking up this issue and I seem to get conflicting information so I'm posting in the hopes that there is more up to date information that I've missed along the way.

    I've been playing on an unofficial server and trying to mate Magmasaurs, but the females constantly want to be sitting in lava. Here's an image of my base for reference: https://i.imgur.com/1BpyDvG.png

    They're sitting right in lava! I've taken them outside of the base and there are areas in this very same lava pool that they WILL mate (directly outside of the front door in a tiny sliver of lava), but also areas that are completely outside of the base in large swaths of lava and no buildings around them that they refuse to recognize as lava and won't mate.

    Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I worked a pretty long while on getting this dome in place because I wanted to be able to have them set to mate constantly, as I do with other animals. Currently I have to take them outside the front door, mate them, and bring them back inside after to protect them.

    Any ideas for what I can to do to fix this are very much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Ashand
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the bog spider keep dropping me when it webs me

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I watched a lot of videos on how to tame the thing and it never seemed to happen to the you tubers and when I'm finally ready to tame my first one I get there it webs me then drops me over and over I even brought parachutes but it kept saying escape get even though I was doing nothing can some one please help this just really makes me want to stop playing

    submitted by /u/X12Slender
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] 15X Cluster with Stack mods, Fast maturing rates with both pve and pvp! Check us out! STARTERS GIVEN

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Max saddles list?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Is there like a spreadsheet with max saddles information to see what max amour is for certain saddles.

    I always see people trading max saddles BP's but have no clue how they find it out.

    submitted by /u/Grandta
    [link] [comments]

    How to hide player model in inventory?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I could of sworn that 2 years ago I had this on, but I cant remember how to turn it on if its a thing

    submitted by /u/EODP2WOMEGALUL
    [link] [comments]

    Returning PvP Player Wants to Know What's Meta

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Quit before Aberration hit, now I'm back. What's the meta these days for both big scale and small scale PvP? Heard MEKs were a thing but saw they got a nerf in the recent patch.

    submitted by /u/therealkalak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel