• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Meet Yeet, Your, Meat!

    ARK on Xbox One Meet Yeet, Your, Meat!


    Meet Yeet, Your, Meat!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Question about server transfers

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Is it possible to make multiple trips between two servers so I can transfer all of my stuff.

    We heard the server we are on is about to go down and I don't want to start all over. But I saw you can only take a certain number of things.

    I want to be able to get almost all of my stuff so that we can repair items or whatever we currently are able to do now.

    submitted by /u/MadRowdy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to populate a new fibercraft server, 6 man small tribes, war quetz, 16x harvest, server currency and store. Check out our discord with the following invite: DISCORD.GG/PD8VW6R for more info.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Weird question about hosting a player dedicated server

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    So, I have a player dedicated server running on Win10 but I am also working from home so I am sharing a monitor and just switching between the two computers. I just found out when there's no monitor attached to the server PC I get a cannot connect to host message on my Xbox. Anyone experience this and find a workaround?

    Edit: Solved. If your monitor has multiple inputs it'll work as long as the PC running the server is plugged into one even if it's not the active input. Just tested it out I have my work computer on the monitor and am able to join the player dedicated server.

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    Is difficulty 4 the max on the island on Xbox? And is there a way to get s+ on xbox

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Building on The Island near Obelisk?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Been starting up again and honestly the only place I've been wanting to actually "build" at is around the green ob; I just don't find most parts of the map to be interesting, not to mention I wanted to be near an obelisk for easy transfers to my other SP saves and bosses. However, there's that barrier that prevents you from building a certain radius away from the obelisks. Is there any way I can bypass/disable this barrier?

    If there's no way I can (not running a nitrado server currently; only working with the standard SP options) does anyone else have any recommendations for an island base? Preferably spots that are easy to build at and and are at least kind of close to an obelisk?

    submitted by /u/TheYeetmaster231
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play locally with 2 people?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    So I own ark, and it's a play anywhere title. I want to run a non dedicated server on my PC and let my wife join on my Xbox.

    I have gamepass, only one live account that is paid.

    Will it work if she signs up for a free account and I share the game with her?

    Also, side question: if I run the non dedicated server does it get rid of that stupid teather?

    submitted by /u/axmantim
    [link] [comments]

    DDOS attack Xbox servers

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I've been playing official small tribes lately and the servers performers in the last hour has been like nothing I've ever seen across all servers I was in a call with 10 other people saying they where experiencing the same thing, just wondering if anyone had this happen and if it could be a DDOS attack

    submitted by /u/__Merty__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel