• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved How I feel, riding my first tame into the swamp

    ARK: Survival Evolved How I feel, riding my first tame into the swamp


    How I feel, riding my first tame into the swamp

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    ARK - BATTLE ROYALE (SOTF)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Genesis creature #5 Magmasaur Dossier!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    My Chibi looks like a little General

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Officially confirmed : the new dino won't be Crystal Isles exclusive

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    As confirmed by Dollie :

    The new dino isn't CI exclusive.

    Source : https://arkdevtracker.com/?post=broyzple

    submitted by /u/Balidar
    [link] [comments]

    They’re all evil

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Is there any way to get my thyla back .. is this is a bug ? at 6:29 you can see that i brought him inside the teleport zone and at 7:41 you will notice that he isnt there ( the video will auto start at 6:29 to save your time )

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Meme

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Trouble finding deinonychus nests

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    So recently on single player I've went to valguro to grab eggs to help with boss fights, but after about 2 hours of looking killing them of and looking I can't find a single nest and I have looked in every know location. All I ask is for some tips and what I'm doing wrong.

    Thanks a heap

    submitted by /u/JackIsSexy69420x
    [link] [comments]

    Chibi question

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Play on Ragnarok and was always able to wear all the chibis, including wyvern and rock elemental but tried to equip both those today and not able to. Is this an update bug or a reason listed somewhere on why I can no longer equip them? I had one to lvl 3.

    submitted by /u/AirmidX
    [link] [comments]

    How to tell what base stats are good before taming?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I was watching a youtube video of someone playing Ark and after they knocked out a Pt, he started talking about how certain points were below average, certain stats were okay etc. (for example on the level 120 Pt a 160 weight was bad) Is there a site for this or something? I'm just playing single player but I'd still rather get the best dinos possible.

    submitted by /u/Terrariahardmode
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get my dino to lay eggs fast casue I've tryed but it dosnt change any thing and in using ps4 original version so all new stuff ant there i am updating it but its going to take for ever with terrible wifi and 50g of data

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Only the ultimate survivors will be able to hear this song �� SOTF 2.0 is on its way! Join us on Twitter for more teasers!��

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    advice for getting past basic play?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I have about 100 hours on Ark logged but I have a hard time doing anything but building a base and taming dilos. I die a LOT. I've tried to take in some of the advice I've seen, like building a base near a spawn point, and I stock my base with a lot of spare weapons and materials so respawning doesn't take quite as much work, but I still have a hard time taming a lot of dinos and die so frequently that I could clock 8 hours of gameplay and maybe tame 1 dilo. I started out playing alone, switched to servers, it wasn't fun, and I switched back to a solo PvE game and it helped. But any advice would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/pinkbitchpinkbitch
    [link] [comments]

    Any word on DLSS 2.0?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Any word on if we're going to get DLSS 2.0 in Ark? It's easier to implement than the previous version. Ark was advertised as one of the first games to support DLSS; there's still time for Studio WC to do the right thing.

    submitted by /u/Sirius_Bizniss
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in getting back to the game as a Solo Offline PVE player, how should I adjust my game?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I love Ark, it's one of my personal favorite games of all time, but it has so, so many flaws that at the same time prevent me from completing the experience. I've never been a fan of its PVP, and its PVE sometimes feels more like a second job with official settings, considering I'd rather play alone or with my wife.

    My wife works and I'm here stuck at home during the pandemic, doing freelance design, and nothing else. I want to retake Ark, but the configs I end up finding make some of the gameplay aspects pointless (too much resources, too easy combat), while the rest of the game still feels excruciatingly hard (dungeons finishing off my supposedly strong tames in seconds).

    Not to mention, it seems balancing the grind is almost impossible. The ammount of given materials to do stuff are absolutely sky high, but also making material collecting too easy makes it so I don't really have to explore much in order to get what I want or need. Not to mention, I can tame a Spinosaur in the first 2 hours of the game and still manage to be destroyed by a Therizinosaur...

    Are there any mods that make the solo experience more enjoyable without making it a completely unbalanced mess? Any configs I can use that are fair but fun?

    submitted by /u/Gourgeistguy
    [link] [comments]

    Oil pump

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Do I have to buy scorched earth to craft oil pump ?

    submitted by /u/39saeedz
    [link] [comments]

    Cross Platform Nitrado?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I'm kind of tech impaired, I have a nitrado dodo server. I'm playing on ps4. My son wants to play on his pc, and my gf on her switch. Is this possible or no? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pdxgoofball
    [link] [comments]

    Building on artifact caves

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Me and a friendly tribe are preparing for the gamma boss fight on valguero. Most artifact caves have been built over so we cannot access them. This includes the lair where three of the artifacts are located, the only cave that is accessible is the Lost Temple. We play on an Offline Raid Protected Official server, so we cannot damage the structures that block us. Is there anyway we can still access the artifacts?

    submitted by /u/f-ckswampfever
    [link] [comments]

    Flying with My Genesis "Tek Suit"

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Character stuck in cloud

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I was transferring to another server and got disconnected. Downloaded my character again, tried transferring another time and got disconnected. When I access home server again I can access the download survivor option and my character is there but the download survivor button is greyed out. I checked the server I disconnected from to make sure my character was not stuck there, but there is nothing there.

    submitted by /u/PatM94
    [link] [comments]

    Are there griffins on Vulgero?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Allos

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    ark looking for tribe

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    hello looking to join a tribe pc or ps4, I have over 800 hours played but am kinda new to PC. i enjoy grinding and breeding and I'm a very active player.

    discord ilias.cole#2643

    submitted by /u/iliascole
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel