• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Every time

    ARK on Xbox One Every time


    Every time

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Happens all the time

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    After years of breeding and perfecting the stats I finally got the mutation I set out for so long ago. Behold!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I'm playing singleplayer and iv lost all my engram points Iv been playing ark for just over a year now and this has never happened does anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Spider squishing seminar was success, Broodmother done! Thanks for the advice guys :)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    How do you get a thorny dragon saddle in genesis?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    So I just tamed a thorny dragon in genesis but can't learn the saddle. I tried going to scorched earth and learning it but that didn't work, probably because it wasn't the same character. Does anybody have any tips?

    submitted by /u/www_com_org
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove dino specific dino spawns on nitrado?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    ​I'm starting a new server on ragnarok. I'd like to remove Itchyornis, Cnidaria, Electrophorus, Microraptor, Pegomastax and troodon.

    When I remove a dino, will other dinos spawn in it's place?

    submitted by /u/USADave85
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Xbox Play Anywhere

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    So I recently purchased a pc, got it all set up and noticed that Ark is on the Xbox Play Anywhere list. Awesome, I thought, maybe I'll be able to complete some of the alpha races now with better specs. So I installed Ark and Genesis from the Xbox app, loaded it up, but none of my servers are showing up. Does anybody have any clue if there's something else that needs done?

    submitted by /u/itzshady
    [link] [comments]

    Little question

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    How do I get the max level of my Dino's to 180 and lowest to 6? What number do I type, if the max 150 is 1?

    submitted by /u/BreakawayPack
    [link] [comments]

    ark valguero tek rex

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    New to xbox

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    So I downloaded the game pass, will I need dlcs to go to ragnarock servers?:s

    submitted by /u/severmatth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel