• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What is inappropriate?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Compy squeaks intensify

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    help

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    i'm doing split screen and i don't have a picture but any shadows on the player 2 screen show up on the player 1 screen does anyone have a solution

    submitted by /u/potatomnk
    [link] [comments]

    RIP our yard..lol day one of Genisis

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Has anyone successfully put a toilet on a megachelon? Got a really sweet build just need a way to get fertilizer!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Maximum tether distance

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Did the maximum tether distance get removed? I can't find it in the general setting like videos say, and I'm hosting a nod dedicated server.

    submitted by /u/slimebot54
    [link] [comments]

    Are there Still tethers?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    If so, why? I really loved this game but one thing keeping me from getting back into it was a tether. Especially with 4 friends it's really hard to enjoy when we all have to be so close to each other.

    submitted by /u/MinecraftOverwatch
    [link] [comments]

    splitscreen problems

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    so i don't have a picture but any plants and rocks on the player 2 screen show up on the player 1 screen

    submitted by /u/potatomnk
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I have posted about this before but still haven't found a solution so I'm asking again. I cannot transfer between maps on my single player game. I can upload my character, and go back to the map said character came from and respawn, but no character ever shows up in the download options on another map. I have uninstalled ark and deleted all files then reinstalled twice and it didn't help. This problem started back when they blocked transfers on Xbox due to duping. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this. I would really love to get back to playing ark but I won't if I am unable to transfer, and please don't suggest I play online. I don't want to play ark online I want to play single player. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SladeColdsmith
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix the glitch where the incubation bar doesn't show on eggs it really slows down my progress pls help

    submitted by /u/Zer0wO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel