• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Genesis Noob Transferring in Gigas for Brute Missions...

    ARK on Xbox One Genesis Noob Transferring in Gigas for Brute Missions...


    Genesis Noob Transferring in Gigas for Brute Missions...

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Look at my mr pickles and otto the otter on genesis

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Arkpoc

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    When do servers reset? I don't know when the last wipe was. Right now it's day 693. Clarification would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/joeyfd566
    [link] [comments]

    How am I supposed to play this?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I just started up a new world. I've been playing this game for 3 years and I've made a ton of memories since the game preview. As I was saying, I started up a new world in valguero single player and it is so buggy...it just doesn't work right. Everything over 5 meters doesn't render and the lighting and shadows don't work. At night, if you look over 5 meters away at something it looks like midday. I also noticed that no dinos were spawning but I was just assuming that that was because of where I spawned. I really wanna start playing this game again, but not like this.

    submitted by /u/1DuckiBoii
    [link] [comments]

    Player Dedicated Server question

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I have two questions.

    1) if I shut the server down on my 2nd Xbox to give it a rest will that delete any progress we have made in the server?

    2) if I give another player admin control how can they change game settings?

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    Saddle stuck

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting stuck dismounting some saddles? I'm noticing it alot on mammoth and gigas, like I have to wiggle around to finally get off and fall to the ground

    submitted by /u/Jessekig
    [link] [comments]

    No sessions found. How do I fix it

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I've been playing all day on my server and left for 5 mins to check my single player world, since then I haven't been able to find any servers on the join ark section, how do I fix this glitch

    submitted by /u/teRuffians
    [link] [comments]

    So i died a couldn't loot my body and the way I fixed it was leaving and rejoining

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Im posting this to help other with this problem

    submitted by /u/Wildssundee03
    [link] [comments]

    What's the FPS like on OG xbox one?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel