• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Ark PS4 Yo! I have a legit question!

    Ark PS4 Yo! I have a legit question!


    Yo! I have a legit question!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    So my girlfriend and I have our own server through G-Portal, and we were wondering if it were possible to travel between ARKs/Maps on the same server, while keeping our characters and progress on other ARKs. We've made a nice foothold in Valguerro and don't want to abandon our progress, but we want to visit the other maps for sure. Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/RunThatPizza
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Is it possible to spawn a reaper without aberration or genesis dlc

    submitted by /u/V3RT1G0_55
    [link] [comments]

    deinonychus saddle blueprints

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    doesanyone know where to get deinonychus saddle bps?, i have a long line completed and just need good saddlesthen they're readdy for bosses (tested in sp,spawned in decent saddles) my question is, where can i get deinonychus saddle blueprints, i have not foud any and cant find anything on the wiki

    submitted by /u/ragefire9898
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    So i rented 4 servers on Nitrado and i want to know how i can cluster them all together and only let's me cluster 2 of them together..

    submitted by /u/Varnarr
    [link] [comments]

    Toxicant

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Is toxicant available in PS4? If so what level?

    submitted by /u/Fl3m1ng_j
    [link] [comments]

    Building with adobe

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    So, I'm a newer player to ark and after avoiding it for awhile I finally started Scorched Earth. I've always like building with Adobe as its variation is a welcome change. But I've noticed that it can be difficult to male aesthetically pleasing builds out of it. I've tried using vaulted windows and open spaces but my builds end yo lacking purpose and function. Any tips or blueprints you could share to help an aspiring builder out?

    submitted by /u/PlushyCarnivore
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to make recipes/drag stuff into inventories, ect?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    So Since I don't have a mouse connected to my ps4 I don't know how to move things into inventories without looking up the item and transferring it all into the inventory of whatever Dino or making a file to put it in. I also have no idea how to make recipes because I can't drag nothing.

    submitted by /u/Bai1eyg
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to increase crate/beacon loot drops, like the quality of items inside?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I know of setting the difficulty higher (we have it at 1 already)

    I aslo know of SupplyCrateLootQualityMultiplier=X but i dont know if that works on console

    submitted by /u/conlueders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel