• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Can someone tell me what this marking is? (The symbol on the sand)

    ARK on Xbox One Can someone tell me what this marking is? (The symbol on the sand)


    Can someone tell me what this marking is? (The symbol on the sand)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    What’s your favorite flier

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Anyone in Canada Want a code for ark season pass on xbox?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I bought it as a gift for my friend but she lives in the us and so can't activate it. If you live in Canada and want ark season pass code on xbox hit me up

    submitted by /u/nocholves
    [link] [comments]

    Cross platform

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Can people who play Xbox join PC servers? Asking because my friends got the game on the Epic Games store and want me to join their server

    submitted by /u/BobbyA523
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring a non dedicated server character to another map

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    So I've looked into it, and I've some issues from people who've done this and essentially I'm just looking for some concrete advice/direction.

    Would I go about uploading my character to the obelisk, then start that new map while making sure I download the character? I essentially want to know any issues associated with doing this, and if it will mess up my original island save that I have poured a fair few hours

    submitted by /u/Kevinthegoalie
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis dedicated servers

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    What the actual fuck. I bought genesis when it came out. Was pissed there were no dedicated server hosting for the new map at launch. That alone was already unacceptable as myself and friends have always played on our own server hosted from an extra Xbox.

    How many fucking months does it take to give us the ability to host a dedicated server?

    The only reason I didn't try to get a refund was because I just got used to the general terrible optimization this game already has and just figured idk fuck it surely that ONE ISSUE would be something that was a priority.

    Is there any god damn news when this stupid problem is going to be handled?

    submitted by /u/HParisek
    [link] [comments]

    [Newbie] Dino lost after game close and reopen

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm very new to ARK (few hours played). I play with my dsughter on split screen locally. Today we tamed our first ever dino and got excited about it. But we had to finish playing immediately after, so I just logged her off, then paused the game the just turned off Xbox One X (as it normally still keeps the game in the background).

    But some time later I wanted to show my friend some other game, so Xbox killed ARK which I know will happen. But I didn't know that after starting it again later the state will be lost. Me and my daughter were respawned ~300m away from the place I paused the game, it was 7am (when pausing and closing it was around 4pm) and our first ever dino is nowhere to be seen. I see in the tribe log that it was tamed though.

    How can we find the dino, and why the game behaved like this? Should I always "exit to main menu" to make sure which state will be saved?

    submitted by /u/episodex86
    [link] [comments]

    Can you host a nitrado server on Xbox?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    So I want to host an ark server for some of my mates and we want others to join so we can PvP but nobody likes regular Xbox dedicated servers anymore it's all about the pc unofficial so is it possible to host a nitrado server from a Xbox and play on it at the same time?

    submitted by /u/AverageBritishGuy17
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t tame a pterodactyl

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I am trying to tame a pterodactyl and when I us a bola on it and shot it with a tranquilizer game arrow. I put raw meat and narcotics in it. I can sometimes get it to be half tamed (have the taming bar) when the unconscious bar runs out. How do i make the unconscious bar not run out before i can tame it.

    submitted by /u/GiantHoppyFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Want to do my first boss fight

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    I'm on official small tribes. I've gotten fairly established (my base isn't destroyed) and I would like to start getting the Dinos I need to breed for a boss fight. I have never done any boss fight. What would be the easiest boss to do first and what do I need to fight it? I have seen/read so many different posts and videos that all say something different. I'm not opposed to going with someone if that is a thing.

    submitted by /u/K5nickel
    [link] [comments]

    Best Ranged Dino, early game

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    I'm having problems in my solo game (The Center) with the hell-spawned seagull mobs, Ichthyornis. I have a couple Diplos, but they don't seem to do much against the bloody things. Does anyone have any suggestions on ranged attack dinos I can tame to help with this please. Sometging fairly easy to tame at lowish levels (I'm somewhere between 30-35, off the top of my head).

    submitted by /u/H16HP01N7
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Dino’s from player dedicated to player dedicated

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    So my friends just started a Xbox server off another Xbox and wanted to see what the genesis Dino's were like I was the only one who owned genesis and wanted transfer Dino's from my player dedicated to there's and when I Check to see if the Dino's transferred to the server they don't show up I have tried checking official and that doesn't seem to work either Pls help

    submitted by /u/VORTEX-50000000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel