• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved My Crystal Isles - Tropeognathus Pen - Waterfall base

    ARK: Survival Evolved My Crystal Isles - Tropeognathus Pen - Waterfall base


    My Crystal Isles - Tropeognathus Pen - Waterfall base

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Urgent Help!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Urgent Help!

    So, PVP Official server, all I do is build water towers and roam around map, I built a big new water tower today, entire water raft is made of stone, i have fabricator on it etc, question is: I parked my raft on the edge of the map (so no one can raid) and fast traveled to the south, but now when i press fast travel again, i cannot fast travel to my main boat base ?? I marked it "RED" on the image below, I know that it wont show if enemy bed is near, but literally there is noone on the edge of the map except me... please help! I have a feeling i will lose everything :(

    https://preview.redd.it/pro6udvwr2651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8c8803938a90cd7fa39d359118f48d581a8b55a9

    submitted by /u/xXInquisitor1961Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Update on the cap at 107 tames situation

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Previous Post

    https://imgur.com/a/WhZauwU

    So it seems like for some reason, when dinos are breeding in unloaded areas, the eggs/babies seem to teleport to this one spot in the map. Even while we were in this area some of our ovis were still randomly appearing here.

    This would explain why we capped at 107 tames and killing some off didn't help because of the army of kairukus multiplying.

    If anyone knows any kind of fix for the teleporting please let me know.

    submitted by /u/iSoBoredToo
    [link] [comments]

    Game INI settings not taking effect/not working

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Please and thank you in advance-I need help with Nitrado settings

    I have NO IDEA what is happening, but I CANNOT get structure collision turned off! I have researched a lot and I have come to the conclusion that it does NOT have to do with my mods because even vanilla structures aren't adhering to the game INI.

    I even tried turning the server off for a half hour, putting in the code, saving, waiting another half hour, and turned it on. These settings are just NOT taking effect. Can someone PLEASE tell me why my collision isn't turning off?

    And yes, I have tried a ticked with Nitrado and have been waiting over a week. I understand because of Covid and all that responses will be delayed...but hopefully you lovely people can help me!! Please not that I have put that code in several different places that didn't work and also took it out to where there was only one code saying that. ANY help is welcomed. Below are my game INI settings:

    [/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameUserSettings] MasterAudioVolume=1.000000 MusicAudioVolume=1.000000 SFXAudioVolume=1.000000 CameraShakeScale=1.000000 bFirstPersonRiding=False bThirdPersonPlayer=False bShowStatusNotificationMessages=True TrueSkyQuality=0.270000 FOVMultiplier=1.000000 GroundClutterDensity=1.000000 bFilmGrain=False bMotionBlur=True bUseDFAO=True bUseSSAO=True bShowChatBox=True bCameraViewBob=True bInvertLookY=False bFloatingNames=True bChatBubbles=True bJoinNotifications=False bCraftablesShowAllItems=True LookLeftRightSensitivity=1.000000 LookUpDownSensitivity=1.000000 GraphicsQuality=2 ActiveLingeringWorldTiles=10 bUseVSync=False ResolutionSizeX=1280 ResolutionSizeY=720 LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=1280 LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY=720 WindowPosX=-1 WindowPosY=-1 bUseDesktopResolutionForFullscreen=False FullscreenMode=2 LastConfirmedFullscreenMode=2 Version=5

    [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true

    [ScalabilityGroups] sg.ResolutionQuality=100 sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3 sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3 sg.ShadowQuality=3 sg.PostProcessQuality=3 sg.TextureQuality=3 sg.EffectsQuality=3 sg.TrueSkyQuality=3 sg.GroundClutterQuality=3 sg.IBLQuality=1 sg.HeightFieldShadowQuality=3

    [SessionSettings] SessionName=

    [/Script/Engine.GameSession] MaxPlayers=10

    [ServerSettings] ServerAdminPassword= ServerPassword= ClampResourceHarvestDamage=true MaxPersonalTamedDinos=0 BanListURL= AutoSavePeriodMinutes=15.000000 ShowMapPlayerLocation=True ServerHardcore=False GlobalVoiceChat=False ProximityChat=False AllowThirdPersonPlayer=True AlwaysNotifyPlayerLeft=False DontAlwaysNotifyPlayerJoined=False ServerPVE=False ServerCrosshair=True ServerForceNoHUD=False bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true NoTributeDownloads=False DifficultyOffset=1.0 DisableStructureDecayPvE=False AllowFlyerCarryPvE=False NewMaxStructuresInRange=1300 EnablePvPGamma=True DisableDinoDecayPvE=False PvEDinoDecayPeriodMultiplier=1.0 DisablePvEGamma=False ForceAllStructureLocking=False AutoDestroyOldStructuresMultiplier=1.0 bJoinNotifications=False bShowStatusNotificationMessages=True PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier=1.0 AllowCaveBuildingPvE=False OnlyDecayUnsnappedCoreStructures=True TribeNameChangeCooldown=15 AllowHideDamageSourceFromLogs=True RandomSupplyCratePoints=False DisableWeatherFog=True AdminLogging=False bForceCanRideFliers=True EnableCryoSicknessPVE=True FastDecayUnsnappedCoreStructures=True OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=True PreventOfflinePvP=True AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=True DisableImprintDinoBuff=False PvPDinoDecay=True PvPStructureDecay=True OnlyAutoDestroyCoreStructures=True ClampItemSpoilingTimes=False AutoDestroyDecayedDinos=False PreventTribeAlliances=True RCONEnabled=True RCONPort=39315 PreventOfflinePvPInterval=800.000000 TheMaxStructuresInRange=10500.000000 OxygenSwimSpeedStatMultiplier=1.000000 StructurePreventResourceRadiusMultiplier=1.000000 PlatformSaddleBuildAreaBoundsMultiplier=1.000000 AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True StructurePickupHoldDuration=0.500000 AllowIntegratedSPlusStructures=True RaidDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=1.000000 KickIdlePlayersPeriod=3600.000000 ListenServerTetherDistanceMultiplier=1.000000 MaxTamedDinos=5000.000000 ItemStackSizeMultiplier=1.000000 RCONServerGameLogBuffer=600.000000 AllowRaidDinoFeeding=True EnableExtraStructurePreventionVolumes=True ShowFloatingDamageText=True PreventSpawnAnimations=False CrossARKAllowForeignDinoDownloads=False PreventDiseases=False NonPermanentDiseases=True TribeLogDestroyedEnemyStructures=False PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops=False UseOptimizedHarvestingHealth=False AllowMultipleAttachedC4=False AllowFlyingStaminaRecovery=True AllowHitMarkers=True DestroyUnconnectedWaterPipes=False PreventDownloadSurvivors=False PreventDownloadItems=False PreventDownloadDinos=False PreventUploadSurvivors=False PreventUploadItems=False PreventUploadDinos=False AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=True TamingSpeedMultiplier=25.0 HarvestAmountMultiplier=10.0 OverrideOfficialDifficulty=10.000000 XPMultiplier=20.0 PlayerCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=2.0 DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=2.0 EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=10.0 MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.5 NightTimeSpeedScale=3 EnableCryopodNerf=False StructurePickupTimeAfterPlacement=30.000000 DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag="Ichthyornis",SpawnWeightMultiplier=0.00,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=True,SpawnLimitPercentage=0.00)

    [MessageOfTheDay] Message=Welcome <3 Duration=20

    [ARK_Additions_Brachiosaurus] HarvestingMultiplier=1.350000

    submitted by /u/GothBabyDoll
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox note resets!!?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Anyone else have a problem with notes on Xbox singleplayer resetting on you!?

    submitted by /u/BuffH1tman
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone wants to play dino overhaul x its a modded ark dm me!! Getting lonely out here!!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    This mod makes the game 10x more difficult!

    submitted by /u/JRHOT
    [link] [comments]

    I need a quick guide on wyvern eggs if someone can help me out

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I just got a Level 185 Fertilized Poison Wyvern Egg. Right now it's in the fridge because yeah, I don't know what to do and don't want to lose it.

    I'm on an official Ark server (Ragnarok), and it's currently still event time yet I don't know what the breeding / whatever stats are.

    So I do have a poison egg. I'm going to need milk, a smoke box thing, salt, and probably tons of tranquilized female wyverns to get even more milk.

    But what time-frame should I expect? What if I go to sleep? Will it die? Can someone please explain quickly what my job is? I'd really love to see an answer!

    submitted by /u/SexualStallion
    [link] [comments]

    Like that it's gone

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    So I'm playing on a pvp sever and I built a base but when DC and came back the entire foundation was gone but the items from chest

    submitted by /u/MageBestClass
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who wish there was ways to increase reload speed?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Be it quality, an accessory or a consummable buff, reload speed shouldn't be a static value. A debuff could also be made that would slow your reload speed.

    I just feel like it's pretty dumb that I'd rather use a 213% crossbow than a 160% Longneck ( so same taming efficiency) due to crossbow reloading faster which is very welcomed with how frequent reload flat out just bugs out, forcing us to re equip the weapon to get reload to work again...

    Also I strangly noticed my hits were more consistent ( less blank hits) while using a crossbow for taming a quetzal from the back of my wyvern.

    So yeah I'm quite surprised there isnt already a mod that take care of all of that.

    submitted by /u/Slayer418
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Genesis Where to Find Oil

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    The Birthday shirt skin just makes me invisible, any idea how to fix this?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is normal for them... but as the sun rose so did the moment of truth. I ran away though I got scared lol.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    After last updates..

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Sorry for spam, but I am really sad and furious at the same time...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Sorry for spam, but I am really sad and furious at the same time...

    I started playing Ark 67 hours ago. I enjoy the game! I play PVPon server "897 The island", first few days I was learning, but now when I know mechanics of the game I decided I want to play on water and just explore and learn the map and have fun, so i built my first raft. Then with my raft I went around shores to collect stone and materials to expand my water tower... TL DR: this is 2 times in 2 days that my raft is dissapearing, first one dissapeared yesterday, I started to produce metal, I crafted my first gun, made fabricator, literally spent 8 hours to do all that, and next day: boom draft dissapeared. No logs, no raids, no messages, nothin. Same thing happened today (as i made in last post).

    Like why does that even happen... i waste to much time... for what, if only it was raid so i can say "ok they earned my items" but all the work i done is just dissapearing, for nothing. And there is no way my base decayed, because i play every day and i check all beds on the map...

    Red dot marks where my raft dissapeared 30 minutes ago, and 2nd one dissapeared about 10 / 50

    Raft in the south is in the same place for 3 days... is north bugged ?

    I put both rafts near map end, is that a problem ?

    https://preview.redd.it/vc4d0ffev2651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e0d3c2816cfd8eda21daec5636702a1cd9b45a79

    submitted by /u/xXInquisitor1961Xx
    [link] [comments]

    What Should i do next?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    I'm new to ark and find it difficult to know where to start.

    I got my first house, Hide Armour and bow and Arrow so where do i go now?

    What dinos should i tame and what can they all do?

    What should i do now??

    submitted by /u/Pjulledk
    [link] [comments]

    .50 Cal Sniper and Armor piercing rounds.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Woulnd't it be really nice if there was a crazier sniper, using a new Advanced Sniper bullets ( .50 basically) that would do insane damage? But of course this massive damage would come at cost ( aside from the crafting cost itself), mobility. This sniper would be only effective when prone ( otherwise , hitting accurately would be impossible) would slow you down when held ( not carried, just equipped) due to its massive weight ( 50 and 5 per round seems good) . This sniper would have 5 rounds mag, a 4s reload time and a 2s chambering delay ( time between shots). The damage would be superior to the traditionnal Fabricated Sniper, obviously but would also naturally benefit from an armor piercing mechanic. Its shots would ignore a certain % of the target armor.

    New armor piercing rounds for other weapons could also be added, with a lesser % value than the .50, obviously.

    So with all that said, all of the above would only make sense with a balance pass on all the guns tho as armor piercing with how armors currently work woud be very op.

    submitted by /u/Slayer418
    [link] [comments]

    My admin

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    My admin commands on ark aren't working I am on pc it lets be use fly and god but not spawn in stuff or dinos

    submitted by /u/pipuleer
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to change drop tables for creatures so I can enable DLC materials on ragnarok by proxy?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Im hosting a crossplay server and am discovering all the ways you can mess with the game just wiht the ini files to let my epic games friends enjoy as much as possible, so far Ive managed to unlock engrams and am currently trying out getting creatures to spawn, however I couldnt find anything about enabling materials somehow, what can I do?

    submitted by /u/BaconDragon69
    [link] [comments]

    how do you get plant Z seed in crystal isles ?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    So i found a wild plant Z , i read that i must stand near it and wait until it spits out a seed, i stood near one for several minutes , nothing happened, i found other plant Z, however, they didnt give anything too

    submitted by /u/Kyruu-Alteris
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder if you haven't already to join the /r/Ark chat!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Quick question.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Are X argies faster than normal argies?

    submitted by /u/Wolstenheim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel