• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    the only thing that makes fighting bobs cool is the music

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    is it just me?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Nice to meet you all, I'm bob.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Why haven’t they added in a graphics slider?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    On the S, game runs like burnt garbage. Don't get me wrong I like the game and how expansive your imagination can go but instead of the current resolution and the (med-high?) graphics settings, I would totally settle for 720p or lower, with ultra low textures, no questions asked. I'd much rather have 60fps with with Doom 64 textures than the 15 FPS and 30 FPS sometimes we have now.

    submitted by /u/Phlarfbar
    [link] [comments]

    Servers will be online 3pm today

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Help me

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I just tried transferring my character from Aberration to Extinction and it's stuck on the loading screen with no tooltips or loading icon and it says "Snapshot_21" on the bottom left. Did I basically just lose everything?

    submitted by /u/Bean_Boi_666
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone actually downloaded a legacy save file on Xbox one?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    If so can you help me do it?

    submitted by /u/littleshiit
    [link] [comments]

    cryoed mana's the island

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    apparently you cant spawn in mana's on the island, when we try it says failed to spawn, does anyone know why we can't?

    submitted by /u/Max-plowman
    [link] [comments]

    Can you make teleporters personal?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Can you prevent tribe mates from hooking up a teleporter into your network and just teleporting into your base?

    submitted by /u/Rotor_Tiller
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing DLC/Host question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I bought the genesis season pass on my Xbox, I host a server on my PC using a different account that me and my friends play from Xbox. Can I somehow share that DLC and host genesis now from my PC?

    Really trying to avoid buying twice

    submitted by /u/CryptoIsaac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel