• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Ark PS4 What map do I choose? I took a break from ark for about 6 months and I'm planning on going back. I'm going to be doing solo pvp (as context)

    Ark PS4 What map do I choose? I took a break from ark for about 6 months and I'm planning on going back. I'm going to be doing solo pvp (as context)


    What map do I choose? I took a break from ark for about 6 months and I'm planning on going back. I'm going to be doing solo pvp (as context)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Family Photo!! Awww.....

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Is it possible?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I was wondering can i download ark save data from the internet thats compatible with ps4 and then transfer it into my ps4 so i can play that save data. Kind of like downloading a map for minecraft. If this is possible then can somwone pls send a link to the website where i can download save data. : )

    submitted by /u/Teh_Gaming_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Clapppping Bobs - 1ST DAY

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    HELP

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    hey guys I want to buy/rent my own private server and i cant find any thing Can you help me? P.S: sorry for my poor english

    submitted by /u/sepehr138111
    [link] [comments]

    Character customization isnt working

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So I was messing around with some ark commands, and I used the cheat ChangeSize. Now, I'm unable to change the look/length of my character. I've deleted it, got rid of 200+ hours of progress to try to fix it, and still nothing. I'm incredibly frustrated, and would love any type of help. Please.

    submitted by /u/Skeletonjack1o1
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod bug?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Scenario: Got picked and my pocket giga popped out on its own... I thought maybe it was just me but I got picked a second time and my pocket giga came out on its own again...

    Is this a normal thing?

    submitted by /u/FeelingAmazing
    [link] [comments]

    Mana taming bug

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Went to tame a mana earlier today, it was a 150 that I used kibble on. As I was taming (in a trap), he glitches through it then just floated in the sky and let me keep pelting him. Got him knocked out and tamed him up, then he just started flying off into oblivion, but there is no death in the tribe log. Is he lost forever or?

    submitted by /u/Dallazrr
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the tropeognathus is on the map Ragnorok? If so where are its spawn points.

    submitted by /u/AlyxisTorrez44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel