• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Ark PS4 Giga line up 🤍

    Ark PS4 Giga line up ��


    Giga line up ��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    EVERY DAMN TIME

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Mods

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I was wondering if its possible to get mods on ps4. I have looked it up on the internet but couldnt find anything. Anyone knows?

    submitted by /u/thijs_2533
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod governance

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, Is there a way to set up a tribe so only certain people can cryo dinosaurs? I'm setting up my admin lock stuff for my tribe and can't seem to figure that out. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Zaffer8712
    [link] [comments]

    Ark map transfer question

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Good afternoon Reddit! My brothers and i host a small server through Nitrado and we are about to "finish" our first Island. We are looking to transfer our survivors and dinos to a new map and i understand the process of uploading via beacons/obelisks, but i do not know the process through Nitrado using "Cross-Arks" or "Cluster Servers".

    Does anyone know how to do this and would be be able to explain it to me?

    submitted by /u/Gski94
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with the 25 GB update

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is stupid but I've been out of the loop

    submitted by /u/Bigpeepeemanowo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about tethering

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I'm playing Ark, usually I run an offline solo but I have two friends getting it. They're hoping to play with me, especially since they are new I don't want them not to be able to explore and experience things on their own. Is there a way to fix the "too far from host" thing? I've looked up the problem, but I'm on ps4 and even other things are a little outdated. Can any of you guys help me out?

    submitted by /u/dogsndinos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel