• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made a bot you can text to get tame data

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Yes... i'm that kind of player

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Couldn’t be more relatable...��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Gotta have style even when sleeping��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Nice Fix

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Well we all waited the weekend for a "fix" for console bugs. Still half my pop can't join my Xbox servers. The ones that can join are losing their characters when switching maps. These servers are pricy to rent and when you have 8 maps that people can't play on.... Wildcard plz fix these issues as I'd hate to see such an amazing game die.

    submitted by /u/BrontoGM
    [link] [comments]

    Ark mutations be like:

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Fat cunt won't leave my camp!!!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Trouble Joining the game

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so me and a couple of friends are trying to play Ark, we are on steam and others on Epic Games and for some reason I seem to be the only one who can't join the server...

    I think it's due to the fact that I'm on the latest version while the Epic games ones are on the 312.9 and My other steam friend is on 312.13 (me being on the 312,15).
    Is there any way for me to roll back my Ark to a later version?

    submitted by /u/JeremiasoForadaLei
    [link] [comments]

    Disable auto select of structure

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Is there a way to disable this automatic selection of the last structure I placed?
    It came in an update recently. I stopped playing after genisis, so I didn't noticed it till now.

    Its pretty annoying and I couldn't find anything in the settings or in google.

    submitted by /u/xBIoS_2
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Flaggie: Lucky Patriotic Summer Bash Morellatops Spawn

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    So I decided to go solo on ark....

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Transfer/Travel Pregnant with Reaper

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Hi,

    is it possible to transfer on official Servers from Abberation to Valguero while pregnant with a reaper? I would like to give birth on Valguero

    Thx

    Chill

    submitted by /u/chilllord
    [link] [comments]

    PvX on all platforms?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I don't play ark mobile nor do I plan to, but the other day I learned about an exclusive game mode they had called PvX you can read about it here I think this would be an interesting gamemode and keep the people who had left the official servers because of alphas constantly wiping them coming back. It would also give a fresh server for people who are just looking for another start up. Upvote this so more people see and this and vote so we can get a better idea of what people want.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tri_volvere
    [link] [comments]

    PixARK can get steam trading cards but ARK: SE cant?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I know this is definitely the last thing ARK needs right now but I've wanted this for so long and am so disappointed to see the crappy K-Mart version of ARK gets it. C'mon guys, I want my Steam profile to have an ARK wallpaper and I want a max foil steam ARK badge.

    submitted by /u/SinfulFrisky
    [link] [comments]

    Never done bosses, where do I start? What is a good comp?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    After playing ARK for over 600 hours I have finally managed to get on a well populated server with just friends, before going into this server I knew I wanted to do boss fights so I had the owner boost breeding and maturation up a ton, a side note is that the server is technically PvP, but we are all still good friends irl so I don't think people will come in and screw over my Boss fighting dinos or anything, but at the same time I know I will only be able to do the boss fights with just my tribe mates (We are a trio).

    Firstly, the setup I had planned on doing for bosses after a decent amount of research is:
    -6 Allos (allows for 2 alphas and will provide insane dps).

    -combination of 1-2 daedons and 1-2 Yutyrannus for the buffs/healing.

    -The rest Rex's for obvious reasons.

    Is this combination of Dino's any good? Will I be able to beat alpha bosses with them? if no, what should I change?

    Also, how needed are mutations for fighting bosses, is breeding in good stats good enough, or is it required to breed in at least some mutations?

    Any help is appreciated

    INFO: we are on The Island and the max level is 120. exp and gathering is 3x and taming is somewhere between x3 and x5, I am not entirely sure.

    submitted by /u/x_Vulcan_x
    [link] [comments]

    Fix this exploit #day3

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    what map designs would you like to see?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Been talking to my friends during our latest play through about map types. The topic of "modern day ruined city" came up and I think I could get behind that. Stone, metal, crystal from old skyscrapers and the like, but the high end tek is a lot harder to get. Maybe bring you up to an industrial revolution level of technology easily while other are harder to get/maintain.

    What are things you think would be cool/fun to see?

    (P.S. Modders and Devs feel free to add these things)

    submitted by /u/CollapsedPlague
    [link] [comments]

    I just came back to ARK and I am feeling excited.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    So after playing ARK for some time I decided to take a break, and now I just redownloaded it and i am very excited to have my own adventure in the world of ARK. For that, I want to play it with some friends. So if anyone is willing to play we can manage the game on steam.

    submitted by /u/RussKy_GoKu
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles (official map not the mod) Wind Turbine issues

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Very new ARK player already enjoying it a lot with a group of freinds playing PVE. I was hoping someone could clear up some confusion I have had with Wind Turbines. I read up and watched some guides on them.

    on PC i enable hud with 'H' key and observe in my area (southewest corner islands) the hud tells me its 100% wind there. Great! perfect for wind power, however even with 100% wind it seems like the turbine only works sometimes or kicks out at night?

    Its reasonably close to a large building do buildings count or block wind or even though wind is 100% the windmills just arbitrarily don't work at night?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lSherlockl
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder if you haven't already to join the /r/Ark chat!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    [PS4] Tartan-Spartans.gg 7.5x Cluster - Valguero - Ragnorok- Genesis (Boosted Breeding, Custom Drops, Customised Quality of Life Improvements)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Join our discord - www.tartan-spartans.gg

    You can find out maps by searching "Tartan" within server menu, there are no passwords Its advisable to join discord to keep up to date, but not required.

     

    Cluster: Genesis - Valguero - Ragnorok - The Island (Rotating Map for Boss fights)

     

    Server Details: 7.5 x Rates for harvesting, taming & XP. Boosted Breeding as well (Few hours until full matured)

     

    QOL Improvements: 1000 Stack size all items, indefinite pickup of structures, boosted player weight and crafting skills, boosted dino weight. Offline Raid Protection (ORP) and 50% Stronger Structures!

     

    Custom Loot Drops: White>Red you'll find better items and more useful items. Say good bye to cloth armor and other redundant items, metal structures, ammo and kibble + player consumable in the higher lvl drops

     

    Dinos: Rag has Abberation & Extinction dinos such as Basis, Ravagers, Bulbdogs, Featherlights, Rock Drakes and Snowls + Manas

     

    Val has Abb & Extinctions Dinos such as Velos, Gas Bags, & Griffins

     

    Ceejay-#1991 if you have any questions.

    submitted by /u/Ceejayx
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible framerate but only in the Redwoods on the Island

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    So I've been playing on the island again for the first time in years and I've noticed something upsetting. I'd planned on building a treehouse in the redwoods for the first time ever, but I'm getting terrible frame rates in just that biome during the day. Literally everywhere else on the map, and in the redwoods at night, I'm getting 30-40 fps, but the redwoods in the day drops down to less than 10. Is there some trick or setting that is not running the game in D3D10 mode (I hate the way it makes the game look) that would fix this biome's unique issue? Or am I just destined not to live in this biome?

    Thanks

    EDIT: I should mention that even using D3D10 mode and setting the game settings to minimum still only gets me about 13-15 fps in the zone.

    EDIT2: Found the answer for anyone else experiencing this issue. Its the beehives... they don't get wiped with destroywilddinos and more continuously spawn, so if no one is clearing them out, they will pile up until every spawn point has at least 50+.

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Invader
    [link] [comments]

    Mod that adds tame-able boss dinos to the overworld

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that adds boss dinos to the overworld, like the Megapithecus or Dodorex, but doesn't completely overhauls the game?

    I've seen some videos from KingDaddyDmac on Youtube and he's using some crazy mods, dinos level 600+, dealing millions of damage. Is there something more subtle that only adds the big bosses without breaking everything else about the game?

    submitted by /u/Pikalika
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel