• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Ark PS4 the only thing that makes killing bobs cool is the music

    Ark PS4 the only thing that makes killing bobs cool is the music


    the only thing that makes killing bobs cool is the music

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    My base ��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Newbie here, playing solo one player rn having trouble taming

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Any tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/quietgurl7
    [link] [comments]

    New people to play with

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with as I'm bored of ark solo.

    Have all the maps but haven't tried Ab or extinction

    Not new to ark but not an expert! Always more to learn

    Pve or pvp I don't mind

    More looking for friends on PlayStation as a whole.. over the years if I play PlayStation I've only played solo

    submitted by /u/Iz3ko
    [link] [comments]

    Anti meshing

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I was on my drake and I was killing a pacer and now my friend new born drake is gone with all my loot too dont kill these with drake's it not worth it if theres a way to get the drake back please let me know

    submitted by /u/StepSis-AreU-Wet
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to online ark

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    I have a lot of normal experience but I'm a solo player and I don't like the hassle of having to deal with people cause I've had enough of that bs I want a server with any of you guys that we can just have a tribe and work together

    submitted by /u/Dr_Cheek_Clapper
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting ark server recommendations (To those that use a hosting service)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Can any recommend a ark server subscription service, so I can host my own ark server? I tried nitrado and it last 12 hrs and is no longer accessible. I have reinstalled the game twice. I just want to be able to host my own server.

    submitted by /u/The_Mortal_Blade
    [link] [comments]

    I need help building these corners!!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Why does extinction frame rate suck so bad?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I've seen people complain about this before and it's one of the reasons I'm yet to complete it in single player. You get your base up to a certain point and the frame rate and lag just gets to be unbearable and it isn't a big base. It happens in all over the map. The menu especially jus has this repetitive lag every two seconds or so when your doing something in there. It's jus driving me nuts and I'm so very close to saying forget it and jus never finishing extinction.

    Also I jus spent 30 mins defending a yellow drop and got nothing but trash.

    Anyway, rant over.

    submitted by /u/Thriatus
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Nitrado

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    Hoping for a bit of help here. A few friends and I are looking into renting a server from Nitrado. We used to play Ark all the time but got tired of the tether, and this could be the thing that brings us back to it. If anyone could give any advice on some questions that'd be great!

    • Maybe a silly question, but are they still going strong? All the posts I could find were around launch a couple of years ago!

    • If I rent a server for 3 days, is that 3 days of uptime? So if I stop the server, does the clock stop ticking?

    • Is it simple enough to configure and join? I'm used to setting these things up, but my friends will struggle to join if it's anything other than searching a name and entering a password.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/markcougars666
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with changing maps. (Single Player)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I've been playing on The Island for a few months, have a good base and some high levels dinos, but I've been wanting to start Scorched Earth. I heard you can upload a survivor to change maps, but I'm not sure how it works. If I remove my survivor from The Island, will it keep my base and dinos intact, or delete it since there isn't a player on the map. Can I switch between maps whenever, or do I have to play through to the end boss before switching?

    submitted by /u/SuitMoblin
    [link] [comments]

    Mosas in Valguero?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I love exploring the bottom of the ocean on every map but im having a hard time finding mosasaurus in Valguero. Ive still never found one but ive seen some people have. Where do I find them? Also, any hints on where the loot drops are underwater?

    submitted by /u/TheTizer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel