• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One We were attacked by a microraptor right after this picture was taken

    ARK on Xbox One We were attacked by a microraptor right after this picture was taken


    We were attacked by a microraptor right after this picture was taken

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Just watching a wild bob attempting to get their first tame

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Me and my friends tamed this thing was it was worth it?, I chose the most flattering picture

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Messed up big time

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Me and my mates, 5 of us, play on a private server, we are currently making our way through alberation, we are close to taming reapers we almost at the point were we'll fight the boss and move on, anyway, at the beginning one of us bred a large amount of shinehorns, it got crowed at base and me and one of my mates decided to use my Karkinos to kill most, then play golf, we were yeeting some unclaimed shinehorns off the cliff for fun and thought that was that, about a month later we ventured down for more rock drake eggs only to find the game could not handle that area and i was getting kicked immediately others had bad framerates to the point of not playable, we come to find hundreds and hundreds of bred shinehorns have invaded that ecosystem, normally youd think rock drakes would handle them, but they've gotten to much mutations ontop of the boosted stats i nearly lost a drake with 25,000 health just trying to trim the fat, the chasm belongs to them now.

    submitted by /u/beardieface
    [link] [comments]

    Time froze when I saw this thing on the beach

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    What should I name The fawn?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Poop status legendary

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Survivor not getting into boss fight

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Was doing a preliminary broodmother fight to see if my rexes were good enough on the server im on. Started up gamma boss with roughly 15 rexes and myself on blue ob. I've done bossfights plenty of times and know not to be riding the dino when starting the fight or leaving. I watched all of the rexes vanish as the frames started to drop to teleport me to bossfight. Only it acted as if i teleported back to blue ob. Never got put into broodmother arena at all. Tribelog is empty.

    So Idk what happened. Shouldnt the rexs be dead? I whistled neutral right before the teleport so they would fight back incase i lagged out. but i never made it in.. so would they fight? would the brood even aggro on them? did they even make it in? im so confused. was it because i whislted?

    Has this happened to anyone before? any way to prevent it? thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/bigauss56
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in a year. Is there any new content?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    How do I get DLC engrams on Multiplayer?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I would like to get an extinction engram for my Valguero character. I play on an official pve Valguero server. How can I get this engram on my survivor? Can I transfer to the map, learn it, and immediately transfer back to Valguero? If I do transfer to extinction will my base and tames be there when I get back on my Valguero server? If so how can I do it?

    submitted by /u/Diet_NukaCola
    [link] [comments]

    Chaotic co-op fun on Valguero! (Lots of panic screams in this video)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Lost my character

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Uploaded my character from extinction using the obelisk went onto scorched game crashed and the character is gone aswell as my snow owl any tips on how to get it back

    submitted by /u/theswagdodo11
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing within 5-10 minutes of starting up. (Single player, Scorched Earth). This happening to anyone else?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    As title says, I'm crashing out of my game like when the summer event started. I bought the year one season pass to play before the summer update but I've managed no more than a few hours progress, everything else is lost to crashing.

    Is there a command or fix that can help so I'm not saving and backing out every 5 minutes?

    submitted by /u/RandomRavenInReverse
    [link] [comments]

    Can no longer play since thesummer bash update

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Title says it all, i play on a xbox one S and cant play more than 5 min before the game exits to menu, not saving too. I just bought the explorer edition and i cant even play it...

    submitted by /u/Samssa78
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i find Vivern's egg in the island?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Extinction not showing up in the menu. It doesn’t show up in the story ark area.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Basically the title I've deleted the local saved games didn't work I fleeted extinction and reinstalled it still didn't work. I can join servers just not play it in single player. Anyone have any solutions?

    submitted by /u/ducksarecool123
    [link] [comments]

    [Videos][Questions] Trying to help newer players!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Hello everyone who just bought Ark in the summer steam sale. I am a player with over 3000 hours into the game and I started posting videos on youtube about Ark. The videos are just 5 to 10 minute videos on very basic ark mechanics. I am trying to answer obvious questions newer players might have to make understanding things and progression in the game easier. If you have any questions at all about the game message me here or comment on my videos. I will answer anything I can and make videos on them if you would like! One of my latest vids was on easy beginner dinos that help in the early game! Check it out if you would like and ask any questions you may have!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA41rRMxBSk

    submitted by /u/eyezzzick
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern Question

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Anyone know how much milk is enough for a 130 wyvern

    submitted by /u/bp4500
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel