• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Ark PS4 SUPER LEGENDARY TIPS?

    Ark PS4 SUPER LEGENDARY TIPS?


    SUPER LEGENDARY TIPS?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys i love this game a lot. I have lots of things i NEED to learn. But Extinction is the only dlc i have. I learn new things everyday i watch tips on ark from yt. But its like i already know these things. So i barley learned something like that people switch maps to farm and then come back‼️ I would NEVER have figured that out. Stuff like that is, to me SUPER LEGENDARY TIPS. Thats the things im having trouble with. I know the basic stuff, like how to raise a wyvren, how to tame faster with starving or kibble, how to minimize your base as soon as possible.? Well the basic "tips and tricks" i want to know if any of you know stuff that can REALLY help me "Progress" My game time.

    submitted by /u/Jzxglory
    [link] [comments]

    TROPHIES‼️

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Hey can you still get trophies with changing the ark rules and then going into single player? For example i put harvest amount 2x then head into single player.

    submitted by /u/Jzxglory
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I popped a Tuso egg and when the debris cleared it wasn't their or anywhere close what happened?

    submitted by /u/beatmyyeast
    [link] [comments]

    hello. need hlp getting ambergris.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    hi, i play on offical PVE and am need of ambergris if you have some to sell or trade plz lmk asap! thnx all and keep surviving the ARK! ;)

    submitted by /u/coronapatientX
    [link] [comments]

    Building on uneven ground?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    My tribemate and I are trying to build a fancy lil house but the foundation gets botched in the middle because the ground dips just ever so slightly. Is there a work around for that so that it places evenly?

    submitted by /u/practicallycrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting requirements info not showing

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    As the title says, crafting requirements and item info is not showing up next to items in my inventory. The only way I can material info required to build items is by checking the engram list. Anyone else having this issue or anyone know how to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/davetlh
    [link] [comments]

    What settings for your singleplayer do you all have?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I'm mainly asking about dino stats. I feel like the damage on some parasaur is way too high for its level. So I'm wondering if it boosted it a little too much. It's around .70-.85 for the single player settings.

    submitted by /u/I_enjoy-to-eat-chees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel