• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Happy beach bob moment. Died 3 times to kill

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Really proud of taming this.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Creatures stop spawning on Olympus?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    We recently started hosting a server with hosthavoc using the map Olympus with pugnacia and some other mods, the problem is that after a while creatures seem to not spawn anymore and even seem to despawn completely leaving the server extremely barren with only 3/4 creatures each square km. The only way we found of fixing this is relaunching the server with the force spawn dinos command but then after a while the same thing happens. Is there a fix for this? Would the problem be the server itself or the map/mods?

    Also sidenote, dinos spawn at very high levels (mostly 200 or 300 but the highest we've seen is around 530) even with the "OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0" and "DifficultyOffset=1" and no matter how much we delete the dinos everytime they spawn at the same levels again. Is there a fix for this?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    submitted by /u/Toukev
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorials][Videos][New players] Trying to aid new players and answer any and all questions you may have!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Hello everyone who just bought Ark in the summer steam sale. I am a player with over 3000 hours into the game and I started posting videos on youtube about Ark. The videos are just 5 to 10 minute videos on very basic ark mechanics. I am trying to answer obvious questions newer players might have to make understanding things and progression in the game easier. If you have any questions at all about the game message me here or comment on my videos. I will answer anything I can and make videos on them if you would like! One of my latest vids was on easy beginner dinos that help in the early game! Check it out if you would like and ask any questions you may have!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA41rRMxBSk

    submitted by /u/eyezzzick
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing this week and I have tamed my first dinos but cannot access behaviour, options etc. Help?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    As the title says. I'm on PC. I've googled and searched the sub but all I can find is a post about someone who changed their key bindings which broke the radial menu, but I haven't changed any.

    submitted by /u/moonwashed
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if they’re adding more SS/S+ structures to console?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Crystal Wyvern Queen strats

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Whats everyone doing for Wyvern Queen? Same thing as Dragon? Or something different?

    submitted by /u/xtremehabber
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why Wildcard aren't adding new achievements?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    The last time they added new achievements was when The Centre released, right? Seems a bit weird we've had 4 official DLCs since then with no new achievements.

    submitted by /u/TechGuy95
    [link] [comments]

    Flyers u you can shoot from

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    So watching alot of the "how to tame a quetz" videos, I see u can passenger seat a few flyers and whistle your way to tranquilizing a quetz, but I began to wonder, what flyers can you shoot from the driver seat on?

    submitted by /u/warbreed8311
    [link] [comments]

    So question, anyone know why it wont let me place these turrets down?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    s+ tek transmitter not working

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    help pls the s+ tek transmitter isnt working it says that i need atleast 2 transmitters for a basic scan i dont know what that is so if you can help please do

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Vector
    [link] [comments]

    oFFICIAL pVP in 2020

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Chaotic co-op fun in Valguero! (Lots of panic screams in this video)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    [Tutorials][Videos][New players] Trying to aid new players and answer any and all questions you may have!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone who just bought Ark in the summer steam sale. I am a player with over 3000 hours into the game and I started posting videos on youtube about Ark. The videos are just 5 to 10 minute videos on very basic ark mechanics. I am trying to answer obvious questions newer players might have to make understanding things and progression in the game easier. If you have any questions at all about the game message me here or comment on my videos. I will answer anything I can and make videos on them if you would like! One of my latest vids was on easy beginner dinos that help in the early game! Check it out if you would like and ask any questions you may have!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA41rRMxBSk

    submitted by /u/eyezzzick
    [link] [comments]

    I like the idea of a glass fence... but would a glass/metal fence be strong enough against a GIGA?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I like the idea of a glass fence... but would a glass/metal fence be strong enough against a GIGA?

    I'm on Crystal Isles, and need to make a fence around my castle in Emberfall. But I don't want to use a normal stone or Behemoth gates fence because they're ugly and you can't see OUT. A glass fence would be cool but the area has GIGAS.
    So Would a glass/metal-framed fence be strong enough? 🤔

    Wild Male Giganotosaurus (Lvl 133)

    submitted by /u/peachindahood
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder if you haven't already to join the /r/Ark chat!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I would give my left but for updated character models...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I returned to Ark after just under a 2 year hiatus, and so much of the game I love and is so beautiful..... Then we get to those f'ing character models.

    I know it's a shit ton of work because they would have to remap all the armor to the new models, and all the tools and weapons and yadda yadda.

    But I think it's worth it. The game deserves better. One of the biggest complaints I get from other people who I convince to play is a cognitive disconnect because of how out of place shitty the models are compared to the world and Dino's, especially if you play on later maps like Ragnarok or crystal isles. Etc.

    Hell. I would even be willing to pay like 10 bucks for it as a DLC, if they had an upgraded models pack, which included redos of all the guns and tools and armor etc...

    Anyways I'll stop whinging, I was just curious where everyone else stood on this part.

    submitted by /u/Hrimnir
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Are there actually velonosaurs on crystal isles or not because dododex says that they are on there but there is still no official creature map for it

    submitted by /u/draco2020x
    [link] [comments]

    Magmasaur Boss Battle with Ambergris

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I wondered what stats would be recommended for the magmasaur on the island beta dragon.I figured health doesn't need to bee too high when using ambergris as it heals it real quick.We might be 6 riders for the battle.Any tips?
    100 armor saddles on them.

    submitted by /u/Slap-it-on-a-biscuit
    [link] [comments]

    The ocean terrifies me but i think its time to start exploring - looking for tips

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Hey all
    like the title says, big bodies of water in games always scare me, making me jumpy while im trying to explore it. especially in a game like ark with the variety of living creatures in it.
    i think its time to start exploring it. i got myself a Carbonemys and a Beelzebufo, both around lvl 200-205 (im level 70).
    any tips for a beginner? any areas that are better for starters? anything i should be aware of? will my 2 dinos at their current level be able to defend themselves and do well?
    ty!

    submitted by /u/Rampaje76
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get a s+ tek mutator for consoles?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    We are on a nitrado hosted crossplay server, most of us play on xbox, but we have someone who plays on pc, we want to get the s+ tek mutator but don't know how to.

    submitted by /u/joakosu44
    [link] [comments]

    Tropeognathus Upload Availability

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Once a Tropeognathus is tamed on Crystal Isles, can it be uploaded and transferred to other maps?

    submitted by /u/tact1cal_turtle
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4 CLUSTER] 15x 7Maps #STORM 5Man No Ally with a great growing community, come and join us today.Discord -> https://discord.gg/s7CzEwn

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel