• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pegomastax Suck

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Errthguake

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Kibble in mass

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    So I just started making Kibble (exceptional and superior). I have a a set up of rex,moscops, argy's I use to get my eggs. Once or twice a day I turn mating on for all of them and harvest my eggs. If they give me more cool, but I am making around 4-5 superior kibble and 1-2 exceptional kibble (I think those are the names), but it is sort of slow. Aside from getting tons more Argy's/rex is there a better way to get eggs? From what I see it will take like 5-8 of my superior kibble to get a 150 rex (on 4X). If that is so, I feel I may be doing this the hard way?

    submitted by /u/warbreed8311
    [link] [comments]

    lost my save with all my skins :(

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    i have a new pc as old one had horrible accident does anyone have a save i could dl with all the skins unlocked ?? as i really dont wana do that grind again.

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/jess-plays-games
    [link] [comments]

    Selling/Trading tames Ps4 Official PvP (Not Smalls)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Selling/trading tames on official got gigas manas wyvs griffs top stats an diff colors pm for more info

    submitted by /u/Eddi630
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4 CLUSTER] 15x 7Maps #STORM 5Man No Ally with a great growing community, come and join us today.Discord -> https://discord.gg/s7CzEwn

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    [PC modding question] Any mods or setting to enable cryopods in the boss arena?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    So i'm looking for a Mod that can enable cryopods that will work in the boss arena, specifically for tek cave as i play single player on PC and you can just imagine how hard it would be for literally only one person to drag as many rexes as possible to the overseer.

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    Hope you had a great weekend! Let me know what you think. - ARK Survival Multiplayer Gameplay: Adventures of Grognak and Gadnuk - Highlights

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I got sucked back in

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Playing single player on my PC because there's no servers for me and my friend to play on that aren't already over developed/maxed out..

    If I host I know there's a tethering issue right? I have an extra Xbox if that can host separate..

    submitted by /u/scrobrojenkins
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting To ASM On My Computer Through VPN And Bypassing My Closed Router?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I have managed internet through the apartment that my girlfriend and I live in. This means that NAT is basically closed and I have no access to the router for port forwarding. I have asked the ISP to port forward for me and they will not do it stating that they are not allowed to do so.

    This makes it difficult for me to set-up an ASM server on my computer and be able to connect to it while I am away from home.

    Recently, IPVanish ran a deal for their VPN service which included 250Gb of gree cloud storage. I jumped on it and now I am curious about something.

    Can I use this VPN to bypass my router and connect to an ASM server running from my computer that way?

    submitted by /u/lonegreywolf20
    [link] [comments]

    Twins maturing at different rates?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    So i hatched rex twins, i assumed they would have matured at the same rate but for some reason one of them is at 6.6% and the other at 5.2%. I didn't cryopod any of them, i fed them both equally.

    submitted by /u/Chrodox
    [link] [comments]

    It's fine... It's fiiiiiiiine.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Reminder if you haven't already to join the /r/Ark chat!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Enable Cave tames

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Hi all, running a Crystal Islands server using Ark Server Manager. Anyone know of a way to enable taming cave spawns? I kind of understand the big caves, but I just went behind the waterfall / into the giant honey bee hive and apparently those are considered caves too which is bullshit.

    Helloooo if it's untamable give it some kind of an indicator so I don't waste my arrows maybe.

    submitted by /u/BoopThisIsMySam
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    So I own a private server that only me and my friends play on. For a while none of us could get on and apparently are Dino's where breeding ,and you could see how this went when you get near the base it just lags for a bit then crashes. If anyone has a solution to this that would be great I don't have a old save to go to that isn't from when we were on the beach.

    submitted by /u/Cryst9
    [link] [comments]

    If you’re looking for a Ark Xbox PvP cluster join Dino warefare - 6man, 1 ally, insta taming, admin events and 10x harvest Discord code - https://discord.gg/NHx35zP

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    ARK: Valguero - Brood Mother Open World Boss Easy Kill

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Been experiencing some bugs with genesis creatures.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Best FREE map to play in 2020?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    What is best FREE map to play in 2020?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LordZiru
    [link] [comments]

    Need help hitting an alpha tribe.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Ok so let me set the scenario here we came up against a base in Ragnarok looks to be like it's inside some kind of cave like structure but there's a structure just outside of it with over a hundred turrets on it and we're not sure how to go about it they only hit survivors so soaking bullets with a sponge doesn't seem to work I need a way to drain the turrets does anyone have a recommendation because whenever we get close enough there is at least six to twelve Turrets firing up on us at once and none hit the stego. I need help on what to do. Making items is not and issue it's a 40x boosted Insta tame server so most are tek turrets. Any advice is desperately needed because they are trying to wipe us. Need to drain the turrets

    submitted by /u/L361TPR1D3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel