• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 31)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 31)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 31)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Haha �� How is everybody enjoying the new map?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Shadow/light flashing bug, on singleplayer Crystal Isle please help!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Will I still fall through the map if I burrow near water on a Basilisk?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Last time I tried the burrow feature with a Basilisk, I ended up falling through the map after getting too close to the river running through the green zone on aberrations. I just want to know if that will still happen to me on Crystal Isles, I'd really rather not lose another Basilisk.

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Balanced Single Player Settings.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I've put about 2000 hours into this game on official and on private servers. But, I've never played single player.

    What are some of your preferred settings to make it not so grindy but still fun? I will eventually focus on breeding later in the game but for now I'll more then likely only breed ovis for mutton.

    Also, can I changes maps on single player and bring my character land dinos like I would on a cluster server?

    submitted by /u/NORDO7600
    [link] [comments]

    Ascension commands

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Is there one that does all in one? Like a max ascension command? I read you can go to level 155 now but can't find a command for it.

    submitted by /u/Crazyblueguy
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Nitrado servers

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    My friend runs a nitrado server that goes thru about 5 server shutdowns each day. Some are him adjusting the settings but apparently other times are the daily resets.

    Other nitrado servers I've played on haven't had daily resets so I'm wondering if there's a way he can disable this or something, or why the other servers I've played on didn't need to update/shutdown so many times a day.

    submitted by /u/microwavednachos
    [link] [comments]

    S+ ps4

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get S+ on ps4 and does anyone know a way to get a server without using another ps4 hosting it and a free way.

    submitted by /u/Mudafa007
    [link] [comments]

    Do things in a Tek Transmitter have a time limit?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel