• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you just want to play

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    LIFE IS GREAT

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    New Ark Youtube Channel! Uploading Once a week! official arkpocalypse, plz check it out!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    XBOX OFFICIAL - Purge of Valhalla is looking for Challengers! We believe to be the best, try to prove us wrong! There is nothing we don't have, we are untouchable, dare to prove us wrong? Come to 1133 Valguero and fight us for the ab trench! We own the whole thing so bring your best! PULL UP FOR PVP

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Im just reminiscing in the fact I spent over 7 hours taming a level 250 plus Thero with Berries.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    and it got murdered 30 min after I tamed it. :(((

    submitted by /u/orkahima9
    [link] [comments]

    ragnarok castle

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    hey guys

    i just started playing Ragnarok Map and i noticed that i respawned and built my small home next to a castle so the question is can i live there and make my own base ? i've already investigated it and i saw some insects there i can deal with them later but i want to know if i can live there or not ?

    submitted by /u/xKatarina12
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How to Build | Bronto Saddle House

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    (Playing Ark on Geforce Now) I can't pick up S+ structures, but can't edit my .ini files - any suggestions?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    It turns out GeForce Now works great on my older Mac laptop (highly capable for many things but not Ark!) for playing Ark. But, I have one main problem. I am using S+, but due to the new defaults about picking up structures, I'm not getting as much value from it as I'd hoped.

    And because I'm on Geforce Now I don't have access to my ini files. At least I can't figure out how to access them.

    So, my question is, is there a way to set the AllowPickup flag from within the game itself - i.e., the admin command line? I would do it every time I play if I had to. I couldn't find any reference to being able to modify these types of settings from in game, but the documentation is not super.

    Or if you know how I can edit my .ini files in Geforce Now, that would be even better.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/nilsdavis
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Black Pearls on Valguero

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Any low boost pve rp servers for ps4?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    The title says it all, I'm not really into pvp and raiding. I'm just looking to hang out with people and go on adventures. I prefer low xp boost, I guess the slower progression is satisfying in some way lol. Dm me if you've got a server, or can suggest one. Thanks folks!

    submitted by /u/TinyBoiHec
    [link] [comments]

    This do be true doe

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Trying to find a max level Mesopithecus on crystal isles. Are there any good spots?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I've spent hours looking for one, and looked at spawn maps, and can't find any. All the areas I've been looking are covered in bushes and I know I'm missing them, is there any way to clear them to find mesos or just a better place for them?

    submitted by /u/PooicideYuh
    [link] [comments]

    Kit farming on PVP

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    XP gain for killing dinos - is it supposed to be this low?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Hello, I used to run a 4x XP server which I have reduced to 2x after the rate change update. Players have been complaining that leveling is too slow, so I did some experiment and found this:

    Killing lvl 25 mammoth should give 108 XP on 1x, thus 216 on 2x, but my wyvern which I used to kill it only gained 54 - do your dinos only gain 0.25x XP for killing a wild creature? Or did wildcard halve XP gain instead of doubling it lmao?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/scammer69
    [link] [comments]

    Ha ha ha You fool

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    So true lmao

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Recruiting/Reclutando Official x1 PC

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    hello we are recruiting people in official x1 PC, we prefer Spanish ppl or who speak Spanish, but they can be of other nationalities we are not racists: D In the tribe we are currently 35 people / 20 connected every day, we are advanced and growing. those who are interested to add me to discord FromUniverse#0565

    submitted by /u/TheTekOutLaw
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Engrams setting not working.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    About a year and a half ago, I learned to use this code in the gameusersettings.ini to have Auto Engrams enabled:-bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=True

    After replacing my hard drive and installing ARK, and starting a brand new Single Player mode, the Auto Engrams script is not working.

    What happened? Did the code change, or was Auto Engrams completely removed?

    *Edit:
    I already inputted the code on this new .ini file.

    submitted by /u/roninwolf1981
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a max level Mesopithecus on crystal isles

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I've spent hours looking for one, and looked at spawn maps, and can't find any. All the areas I've been looking are covered in bushes and I know I'm missing them, is there any way to clear them to find mesos or just a better place for them?

    submitted by /u/PooicideYuh
    [link] [comments]

    Syntac The Great, He shall be Worshipped! ��

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Tied between the coloring here. Which do ya'll prefer?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel