• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Ark PS4 Feel free to join food admins and fun times

    Ark PS4 Feel free to join food admins and fun times


    Feel free to join food admins and fun times

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Godz-gaming.com

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Resources Rates and Resources Not Respawning

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Resources are not respawning on the island I have my resource rate set at 0.135 and I have been out of render range for more then an hour. Does anyone have a fix for this?

    I already tried turning it down to 0, but that makes them spawn back way too fast.

    Edit- spellchecked

    Found a fix it's works 5 out of 5 times now. I left the rate at 0.135 and went into a cave. Once the game loaded coming out of the cave all the resources were spawning back in.

    submitted by /u/NORDO7600
    [link] [comments]

    Argentavis spawn location

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Anyone have any idea where to find theses birds on crystal isles, very new to the game but would love to figure out where these are if anyone knows even just a rough area to roam around in ?

    submitted by /u/InsaneMuffin96
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t join crystal isles

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm trying to transfer my character to crystal but it says I can't join cause of items not allowed but I have no trophies or tributes. If someone one can help me and the boys and get our blood wyverns

    submitted by /u/legomasta4321
    [link] [comments]

    I need some cool tame names

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I'm currently looking for cool/random names for tames. Some of my favorite include Artium, Shikinte. Any cool suggestions would help a lot haha

    submitted by /u/Zaffer8712
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel