• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Liopleuodon

    ARK on Xbox One Liopleuodon


    Liopleuodon

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I am in a game with my friend and we want to tame a liopleurodon but keep it forever. Is there a way to do this?

    Also it is only me and my friend on the server.

    submitted by /u/twjjones
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing on Loading

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    The game has been crashing on our Xbox One X, less than a year old, upon startup. It worked flawlessly for a month or so, but now when you try and open the game, it starts to load and then crashes. I have tried hard restarts, uninstalling and reinstalling, and praising the sun, but nothing has worked. There are over 100 GB of storage free, and it is updated to the most recent version. Hoping someone else has encountered this issue and can share their secrets. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/TheGaffFigure
    [link] [comments]

    Does the amount of element i get from boss fights depend on the server am in?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are trying to get element so we can "upgrade" our defenses and equipment but it takes alot of element to do that so does the amount of element i get from boss fights depend on the server am in or is it the same always?

    submitted by /u/ra7d
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to get around the chat filter?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I'd love to express how I feel a bit more freely, and the ark chat filters out some of my favorite words to use. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TheGirthOfSquid
    [link] [comments]

    FISHING!!! What am I doing wrong

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I made a fishing pole put a chair on a raft and have leechblood at bait, I put my rod down into my tool bar but everytime I go to equip the rod with the leechblood it just swaps it out instead of using it as "Ammo"

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/ErinJean85
    [link] [comments]

    are there deinonychus on the island on xbox???

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    dododex tells me they're only on valguero, but i'm level thirty something on my single player island game and i have the ability to unlock a deinonychus saddle. i've only played single player on mobile up until now so there are a lot of things that are new to me. does that option only come up because i'm able to play the valguero map on the xbox too? i think i've heard that you can transfer dinos to other servers or games or something, is that why i can unlock it? am i able to have a deinonychus on the island or is that engram useless?

    submitted by /u/LokiLizardBoop
    [link] [comments]

    Main Menu Sliders

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    If you put a number outside of slider range, does the game change accordingly or does it imput the default highest and lowest?

    submitted by /u/LazEddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel