• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - moderator team under investigation from reddit staff.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - moderator team under investigation from reddit staff.


    moderator team under investigation from reddit staff.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    reddit staff placed me back into my moderator roll and as it stands currently, i am the only person with moderator privliages.

    this is the only information i have you at the time.

    submitted by /u/Stronze
    [link] [comments]

    Bang’in deal

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Im 11 years old and attempted to draw a Raptor. Well, at least I tried :(

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    My first colour mutations ever, first creature I've bred purely for colours and happy with how my rainbow pack is coming slong

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    My Aberrant Domination Rex

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Every f*cking time

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    60+ hours later and im almost finished with my biggest build! I am VERY proud of this one, made with love.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    My tribe mate tried to make the Burj Khalifa in Ark

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Cool argentavis mutation i got in this patch

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Damn micro raptors.........

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I found this while walking around...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    DAY 2 of building a pirate ship that is on a motor boat on a public server

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    First twins. That level....Nice

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    They never said teleporting climbing picks were added. This has happened 3 time in 3 different spots and I lost my bulldog to it:(

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    You'll never be forgotten..

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Awesome Blood Crystal Wyvern Mutation I Got!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Wanted to make something a little different. So I made a spa.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    This is gonna be insane! Just started! ps4!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Lvl 18 bobs when they make their wood base on the beach (ichthyornis)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    PS4 & Admin Commands

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    PSA: I may be dumb and this could be well known, but I spent way too much time searching for answer(s) to this online yesterday. I hope it helps anyone searching the Google.

    To use admin commands in PS4 (Single Player):

    • Before starting the game (on the UI where you choose map/story), scroll down the options on the left side of the UI.

    - find 'Enable Admin Log' - mark it with an [x] 

    •When in game:

    - Press 'Options' button on your PS4 controller. - *hold down **R1,L1,Triangle,Square** at the same time* 

    > the 'Admin Command' appears at the top of the screen.

    - Enter the cheat (Google 'Ark admin commands'). - Use the PS4 keyboard to enter the command. - Tab over to the 'ADMIN COMMAND' button and press it. *Note*: There is no **obvious** notification that the command was sent, but some things are obvious (for example, if you add an item, you'll see something like 'simple pistol added to inventory'). 

    Digression on confusion regarding commands...

    Adding item to your inventory

    Situation: You want to add cooked meat, a metal pickax, or flak armor pants to your inventory.

    Command 'giveitemnum A Qty 1 0'

    Explanation

    A = the item id. Theyre all available Ark: Item ID.

    Qty=Quantity (ie 'how much of 'A' do you want)

    1=Quality of item, I always put '1'.

    0:=Boolean, where 1=True and 0=False. keep this '0'

    • You will put the command in the Admin Command box (that you activated earlier) and press the 'Admin Command' button to execute it.

    for example: - if I want 'Flak Leggings', I would: - find the id (see website reference above). In this case, the item id for 'Flak Leggings' is 218

    - enter the command: 'giveitemnum 218 1 1 0' - press the 'ADMIN COMMAND' button. - resume game and you'll see a notification in the bottom left, notifying you that '1x Flak Leggings Added' 
    • if I wanted 'Spoiled Meat':
      • find item id, which is 13
      • enter the command 'giveitemnum 13 100 1 0'
      • press 'ADMIN COMMAND' button.
      • resume game.

    Thats all for now, my fingers hurt from typing on this phone.

    submitted by /u/SneakyPandy
    [link] [comments]

    Was scrolling down in Ancestry screen on consoles ever working?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Will wildcard ever fix their broken ancestry screen? I've only been playing for 6 months now, but witnessed what feels like 100 updates and it still won't let me scroll down in the ancestry screen. Instead the cursor jumps down into my hotbar. GG to whoever is responsible for the console versions!!

    If I was a Developer I'd be ashamed of myself. What are they even doing? Oh right, making new maps while base game is still a mess after 5 years... garbage cash grab company -.-

    submitted by /u/Psilovecybin
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I start playing

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Trident of ARK Mobile

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I have many questions.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Firstly, I've been witching syntac, Cj, and Phlinger Phoo (<----Monke gang ftw) for years now.

    I know a lot of general info about that game, dangers, items, base locations. I consider myself pretty good when it comes to info-related matter. Aside from mutations and boss fights, I know a healthy amount.

    My first time playing was mobile (but we dont talk about that anymore) On Pc, my first map was Rag, (got ark free on the EGS btw) but I felt so overwhelmed by the absolute size and content of the map. I was pretty well along, had a few Pteranodons, tek dionos, ankys, terror birds, raptors, but no proper base or organization.

    I started a new playthough on the island, with a new survivor. A completely new slate. As of now, I have plently of metal (200~300), a 6x4x1 started base, a few low level dinos, like a sarco, an icthy, my beloved 102 fast-as-fuck inguandaon called footpaw, and three Tapejaras, (97M,12F,--mated--> 52M).

    I'vre reached a state in the game that im comfortable with where I am, and i love all my dinos. Im not sure what to do anymore. I know that ark has so much to offer, but after 3-4 weeks i feel like i should be at a much higher level, with more dinos. Am I doing something wrong? By now, it seems like most people have stuff like bears and spinos, and these big, beautiful bases. In other words, what do I do to get to that level?

    submitted by /u/ChadsterBroski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel