• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Ark is finally going to be playable on console??

    ARK on Xbox One Ark is finally going to be playable on console??


    Ark is finally going to be playable on console??

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    All XBOX players disconnect when a Windows player comes near.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    There's ten of us on our server right now, and as soon as the one guy who is playing on PC comes near us everyone in the general area will immediately disconnect and go to the main menu or the XBOX dashboard. Does anyone know if this is a known glitch or if it's part of the Windows 10 problems? We're all currently on scorched earth and it does not matter where we go on the map, it happens.

    submitted by /u/walkingentityofsass
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker "glide / parachute" ability is broken...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Before the recent updates, you were able to use RIGHT BUMPER and LEFT BUMPER to float / parachute. Holding left bumper allowed you to prevent being out into 1st person every time you floated, but now it brings up the digital keyboard on console.

    Does anyone have any work around a for this as it seems to be ark specific. No other games that have keyboard functionality seem to have this shortcut. It's killed bloodstalker a bit for me.

    submitted by /u/PahlyBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Game setting recommendations

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    So me and one or two other friends are planning on playing ark together and since it's not impossible but pretty hard to play ark with 2-3 people I was wondering what setting we could boost to what to make it easier but not too easy like we dont want to progress too fast but we also dont want to do it too slow.

    submitted by /u/big_boi_kars
    [link] [comments]

    Feeding trough rings

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    So since the fear evolved update we've been getting kicked quite regularly and a lot of the time, if I'm near my base, my feeding troughs will show the radius when I come back in. Anyone else have that happening?

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    If I leave all my cryopods in the cryofridge with dinos in them what will happen? Or will they stay full charge forever and never spoil

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    So is anyone crashing a lot as well?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    So they pushed out an update for a console that's not even out yet and broke it on platforms that are out? Very interesting

    submitted by /u/thetrujesus
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus saddle bp

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Hi fellow survivors!

    I've spent a week searching for Deinonychus saddle blueprints on Valguero. I've searched all types of supply drops mainly concentrated on the snow biome as I've read is the most likely to contain them and nothing. I have even opened underwater loot crates, opened supply drops and loot crates on the Aberration portion of the map. My question is: Do they really exist? I play on an unofficial Nitrado server cluster by the way, with no changes just slightly boosted rates.

    submitted by /u/Chuky117
    [link] [comments]

    What should I take next?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    FYI, I'm playing on the Island

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dragonscales95
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to remove icthyornis?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I have a nitrado server for xbox and I can remove any creature from the map just fine but when I do icthys they still spawn. I just want these trash birds gone

    submitted by /u/PestHavok9
    [link] [comments]

    The Halloween Update is Broken on Xbox One!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble playing ark since the update. The game immediately crashes when I look at another user. I've tried everything from restarting my Xbox to deleting my saved data in case it was corrupt. Does anybody have any advice or do I need to wait for wildcard to fix it?

    submitted by /u/JayMeaden24
    [link] [comments]

    Event recipes not showing in cooking pot?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    So I've only ever done one event on Ark (the birthday one) and I didn't have this problem then. The folder that usually shows up to show all the recipes you can craft for the event isn't showing up in my cooking pot. I even tried crafting a new one and see if they would show up. I also tried respawning. I'm in single player and I've tried on multiple maps. Is there just an obvious solution I'm missing, did they change how it works or is this a glitch?

    Edit: So apparently my game hadn't updated till I restarted my console :/

    submitted by /u/dcmgreen
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to drop a specific amount of items?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel