• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Ark PS4 Smalls

    Ark PS4 Smalls


    Smalls

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    So ive been looking but everyone is already in a tribe anyone want to play official smalls with me

    submitted by /u/johnnyrohl
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going to rent a server for ark which one would be better a G portal or a nitrado

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Second character?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Im on official pve and made my character, lets say, ridiculous. Would like to change it. How do I go about making a new character, and getting them to join tribe? Id like to let all buildings and tames transfer over to this person, and then id probably take my current character and give them mindwipe to put all towards crafting and then main the new character, can I do this? Someone explain how plz?

    submitted by /u/Nickdaddy92
    [link] [comments]

    Does the dodorex/wyvern spawn on crystal isle

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I have been playing for a couple of hours and neither of them have spawned for me

    submitted by /u/sebsaltrocks
    [link] [comments]

    Tek problems

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    When I beat the ascension boss of the island I lose all my tek engrams.

    submitted by /u/lukasgamer53
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial servers down?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Trying to play but no unofficial servers are showing up. It takes like 10 refreshes but I do see official servers. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Stonem89
    [link] [comments]

    Are you able to put a cliff platform on the large crystals on the CI map?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Don't want to want to waste my time building a platform if you can't, seeing if anyone has tried.

    submitted by /u/Da816275
    [link] [comments]

    Ocean Platforms

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    So I am trying to make a water pen for my dinos using an ocean platform. I have no idea as to how to make a pen big enough for 2-3 tusos without lagging up my area with pillars all the way to the bottom of the ocean

    submitted by /u/traumatizedghost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel