• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Help with tek replicator

    ARK on Xbox One Help with tek replicator


    Help with tek replicator

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    So I defeated my first boss on the island. Very smooth process easy to do and boom I unlocked the tek replicator engram. I craft one up place it and put some element in and it does not give me the option to turn it on. It's very strange. I'm wondering if it's a server issue or something different. Not playing on official btw and can't find anything through google! Any help would be great

    submitted by /u/the_lies_of_the_jedi
    [link] [comments]

    Please read

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    So I've got a good way to tame brontosaurus's and titanosaurs so basically you'll need 3 friends so sorry to people that don't have 3 friends but you'll need tranq rifles and shocking tranqs for 2 people 1 person on an Argie and they drop 1 person on the back of the bronto and then you shoot it from its back and the other person shoots it from the argie's talons and yeah that's it so bye bye

    submitted by /u/derpderpdeadnuget
    [link] [comments]

    I have a glitch where the item description/requirements are not popping up when hovering on an item.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix? (I have tried relogging)

    submitted by /u/laxluna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel