• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I probably hate this thing as much as I love it. LV 217 Giga. After 350 Shocking tranq darts, 3 rifles, a whole crap ton of bio toxin and prime meat, breaking my armor, and almost killing me and my LV 270 Wyvern... it’s finally mine. I think it’s time for bed.

    ARK on Xbox One I probably hate this thing as much as I love it. LV 217 Giga. After 350 Shocking tranq darts, 3 rifles, a whole crap ton of bio toxin and prime meat, breaking my armor, and almost killing me and my LV 270 Wyvern... it’s finally mine. I think it’s time for bed.


    I probably hate this thing as much as I love it. LV 217 Giga. After 350 Shocking tranq darts, 3 rifles, a whole crap ton of bio toxin and prime meat, breaking my armor, and almost killing me and my LV 270 Wyvern... it’s finally mine. I think it’s time for bed.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Is there interest in server population data, official and or unofficial

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    After coming back to ark after a 8 month break this is one of the best things added

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Redwood forest, watch out for flying tiger bears.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    constant freezing in extinction

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Hello me and my tribemate have been experiencing horrible freezing on this map. Certain areas seem to freeze less than others. The snow dome is the worst we I freeze every 5 minutes there. Dont know how to fight the ice titan if it constantly freezing. The desert dome only sometimes freezes as we live there due to that. I would hate to freeze in the middle of a purple or red osd.

    submitted by /u/Djrutland
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a wyvern within the first hour of arkpoc

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    An ark admin took control of our tribe and Wildcard said "there's nothing they can do"

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    A tribemate logged into today to find our base half demolished and almost all our tames and vaults gutted. Someone who didn't belong to our tribe was added then given admin status in our small tribe. A friendly tribe also had this happen to them. A Wildcard GM is using the Give to me command to take control of bases and gut them. Wildcard quickly responded by saying they weren't going to do anything about it.

    Wildcard stopped caring/supporting their player base and I refuse to buy any future games released by this shotty company.

    submitted by /u/Thneeder
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Lymantria

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel