• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Spent about 3 hours drawing this Rock Drake based on the Dossier, I think it was well worth it

    ARK: Survival Evolved Spent about 3 hours drawing this Rock Drake based on the Dossier, I think it was well worth it


    Spent about 3 hours drawing this Rock Drake based on the Dossier, I think it was well worth it

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I'm so sorry, little guy

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Does this giga trap Still work in 2020?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    The literal luckiest thing that has ever happened to me in ark ever.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    ![img](85vx83tqapt51 "(((Context))) Recently i got Genesis and (because i was getting bored of breeding things and farming stuff in my other world) i decided to play genesis with a whole new survivor. after a few weeks of playing, I had gotten a bunch of creatures and decided that i wanted to attempt to get a magmasaur. so with a bloodstalker, ghille armor, and a dream i went to the volcano biome and into the volcano. I first found a garbage 95 egg, but then i found a level 135, so i grabbed it and got out of there as fast as possible. then back at home I crafted a billion campfires and incubated the egg.
    (((the lucky part))) so I'm thinking to myself how good a magmasaur would be (having no clue about what was about to happen) and i'm waiting for it to hatch. once it hatches, i freak out, thinking that i just got twin, opposite gender, level 135 magmasaurs. I go and tell my little brother how crazy rare that is(he watches me play a lot), and then while telling him, I realize that there is a third baby. I got triplet magmasaurs from my first magmasaur ever. (two male one female) I don't know how to prove that they were all from the same egg, but Im going to make a backup of the world right now in case somebody thinks of some way, but wow.")

    submitted by /u/survivingisland
    [link] [comments]

    How to crossplay between EG and Steam?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    As the title says, me and a few friends wanted to play ARK but we ran into a problem. Two of us have steam while the others got ARK free on the EG sale. We've ran our own non-dedicated servers before but that was exclusive on steam only. Has anyone successfully hosted a server between both platforms? Would I have to host my own dedicated server, or are non-dedicated servers also a viable option? If any of these work, how would my friends join me?

    submitted by /u/Duckmester
    [link] [comments]

    Some days are better then others

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Where can i find theri saddle bp on ragnarok?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I am breeding my theris for the boss fight, but where should i look for a saddle bp? Had no luck so far.

    submitted by /u/HhermezZ
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding -> need help with mutations

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Hello I need an advice with breeding and mutation. I bought a 2 "boss Rex" (they have a billion mutation both side xxxxxxxx/20) and breeding them and baby get another billions 🙈 and I know it's a bad way to make stronger Dino.

    What should I do to use this Dino to making stronger Dino?

    I should find 150 lvl Rex and breeding with one of parent? Or maybe 5 lvl Rex and breed?

    A I have the same problem with argy coz I bought some 🙈

    I really don't understand how this system work 🙈 it's breeding event and I want to make some another Dino but have no idea what can I do with them. That's why need some help 🙏🙏🙏

    submitted by /u/Terminio
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ultimate Quiz

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Play cricket on the street

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    game crashing

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Ark crashes on launch. I'm on xbox, does anyone have the same problem or am i the only one?

    submitted by /u/Electronium112
    [link] [comments]

    Pro-Tip: Phoenix is your breeding bestie

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    If you're doing mass breeding for mutations, odds are you often end up with a lot of dead babies around your base. Cleaning these up can be a hassle.

    If you take the time to tame a Phoenix, use it to harvest the babies! It will auto-cook all that juicy prime meat and you'll have an incredible stockpile!

    Just a little Pro-Tip, mainly meant for unofficial and singleplayer

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    A new Genesis 2 teaser

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    An interesting crossover

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    My Phiomia has separation anxiety issues.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Still Defending Against the Alpha! - S3|E17 - Official Small Tribes

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I've discovered a bug/Issue on the ark wiki

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    So, I've noticed an issue with the Ark wiki, specifically the Explorer maps aren't showing Supply Drop icons on them.

    I did some digging and I've isolated the problem, but I don't know quite enough about the internals to be able to fix it (and I think it might be protected). So, I'm wondering how to contact the people who admin the wiki to fix it.

    The specific issue is that the CSS that creates the styles for the various beacon "Pie" icons is including a reference to a specific revision of the icon which is 404ing. It can be temporarily fixed by editing the CSS to truncate the URL that the CSS definition points to, but it needs to be fixed in whatever file builds that page.

    So, does anyone know how to get this information to the wiki editors?

    submitted by /u/mxzf
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t knock out female wyverns?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Howdy fellow survivors, could use a little help/feedback.

    I've tried knocking out a FEMALE (yes I checked) wyvern three times now and no matter how many arrows I let loose into those scaly bastards, they just never seem to drop. My poor griffin can't take much more wyvern breath, and I am determined to hatch my first wyvern. Any idea why they won't fall asleep?

    submitted by /u/KageOkami35
    [link] [comments]

    How do I raid someone that raided us that is a higher level and have way better stuff

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Ark: Easy Railgun Unlock and Desert Titian

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel