• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Ark PS4 Coldest Map temperature

    Ark PS4 Coldest Map temperature


    Coldest Map temperature

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    My strategy is simple. "Why is it spicy?"

    NOT including Rag, Where and what is the coldest temperature that you've come across on another map on land?

    submitted by /u/ChefSonOfHans
    [link] [comments]

    How to mutate dinos?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I can't really understand it, me and my friend play a non dedicated server, so I don't really care about stats rn. I just want to cool colours lol. I have 8 casteroids and I'm letting them mate over and over hoping for a mutation. Is that how it works?

    submitted by /u/bruhman46
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else's character keeps on resetting on single player?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    after updating, whenever a friend and I try start up single player, my character resets to level 1 and when my friend tries to join ,he transforms into my character and it would bring me into the character creation or tell me to respawn. when I do respawn, my friend would have to make a new character or turn into me again. when my friend makes a new character, everything we build goes into offline protection and the only way to take fix it is to promote him to tribe admin and banish me and recruit me. anyone else having this problem? how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel