• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Ark PS4 The fossilised skull of Titanis walleri, commonly referred to as the 'Terror Bird'. They lived in South America as recently as 20,000 years ago.

    Ark PS4 The fossilised skull of Titanis walleri, commonly referred to as the 'Terror Bird'. They lived in South America as recently as 20,000 years ago.


    The fossilised skull of Titanis walleri, commonly referred to as the 'Terror Bird'. They lived in South America as recently as 20,000 years ago.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    While the servers were off I got raided as soon as they went online and my tames were killed by a Carno because the ass holes left a hole in the Dino garage

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Level 94btw

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Update 2.39 No Sessions Found! Error

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Just updated my game for the event, having an issue now where no servers will load at all. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I can't seem to find any updates on the issue anywhere else online.

    submitted by /u/Tyson522
    [link] [comments]

    Is dodorex on ps4 for this event?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Also is it on crystal isles? I'm on pvp official and haven't had one spawn yet.

    submitted by /u/acetik87
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find server

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Hey so I just downloaded the update about 45 minutes ago and now I can't find my private server I have through Nitrado. Is anyone else experiencing this/know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Nixie907
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to log into server but my update is done and I'm just on server screen

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Admin commands

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Would it not be right for me to spond in a griffin in the center map for me to tame because there only on two maps

    submitted by /u/Dakoda1691
    [link] [comments]

    I confused can someone help

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    So i did this thing where i went into the admin comands and put GiveAllExplorerNotes and it gave me most of the achivments. i came back about 6 hours late and all of my achivments items are gone. Does anyone know how to get them back.

    Edit: there is nothing i can do if you just say "stop cheating" i just want to fix it.

    submitted by /u/JELLYDUDEG
    [link] [comments]

    Argy or Quetz?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    What is better on official, a high level Quetz or a high level Argy? I don't see much difference in weight tbh and Argy is so much quicker. I may be being a complete noob but is there something outstanding about a Quetz that betters the Argy in a farming sense? Metal runs etc.

    submitted by /u/BWGz
    [link] [comments]

    Does any1 know why small tribes 45 has had a role back and why it’s been on day 1 for 4 hr

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel