• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Can't join any servers?!

    ARK on Xbox One Can't join any servers?!


    Can't join any servers?!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Every time I try to join any server it says cannot receive address, I joined fine earlier today but now I'm unable to join? is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/S1rGreml1n
    [link] [comments]

    I lost control over my structures and my tames disappeared

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    So I play on a dedicated server running from my computer on CI, but the other day I logged in and previously my recently tamed Ab Otter disappeared. But now, I was dead, even tho I left it before alive, I can't spawn at my bed (it just never showed up), and when I reach my base, it says the door is locked and my Wyvern is just missing. So I can't open my base, or even destroy anything, and my tame is gone. Has anyone had this before or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/AussieBossie24
    [link] [comments]

    PC dedicated server issues

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    Hey folks, i bought a second copy of ark for pc to host a server for my xbone. Its up and running but im having a few issues.

    A) I cant search out my server, i need to invite myself B) I "time out" after about 30 minutes and have to reconnect . (Which means running across my house to renivite, plus i have to re invite my friends every half hour) C) i cant favorite or "join last server" it.

    I have really strong internet and a powerline kit to my pc, and both versions are the same.

    Any advice on troubleshooting this would be super helpful!

    submitted by /u/XAlwayswithasmileX
    [link] [comments]

    My tribemates character is glitched. Not sure how to fix it?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    So. My tribemates character will sometimes not be where she's seeing herself. Like ill see her in the base. But she'll be outside the base on her screen. It started happening a few months ago. She has to kill herself to fix it. And that only work sometimes. She got a new xbox. To see if that would work. But it didn't. And it also doesn't matter what server shes on. And its not an internet thing. Cause we're on the same internet. Any ideas on how to permanently fix this?

    submitted by /u/bendbreaker55
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a Nitrado Server on Xbox

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:32 PM PST

    So I'm thinking of buying a nitrado server on Xbox but I was wondering if I would be able to change stack sizes and crafting recipes through the app on my Xbox. Any information helps I couldn't anything on google. Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/MistyEyeiii
    [link] [comments]

    No Dino’s spawning?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:56 PM PST

    So I'm running a prim plus RP server on Xbox through nitrado, it's been going good the past few months but lately we've been seeing the wild dino count go down significantly.

    Today we put in the kill all wild Dino's command and now the server is barren nothing is spawning back in at all, no fish, no dodos, nothing.

    Anything I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/vulkktur
    [link] [comments]

    Worried About DoDoRex

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    So I've been playing Ark for maybe a month or two now, and I'm relatively slow going at base building and such and taming stronger dinos. I've killed alpha raptors and carnos with my Argy, but Ik for sure that a dodorex will destroy me... and my base. I have my base on the easy-ish beach diagonal from herb island, and I'm wondering how likely it is for a dodorex to spawn there. I'm trying to tame more stuff ( higher level argy etc.) but I'm afraid I won't be there to kite the dodorex away if it spawns there. I know the spawning is technically random but I heard it will usually spawn around graveyards and the volcano. If there's a way do disable events that someone can tell me, that would be really helpful. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MelloeSkye
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting when placing structures

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    I play on a Crossplay server, unofficial. I play using my PC, everytime I go to place structures it kicks me from the game. I can do everything else, hatch eggs, use items on my hotbars, tame. But if I try placing sleeping bags, turrets, foundations, I'm removed from the server. I can place structures using my Xbox. Any suggestions or fixes so I can play on my pc?

    submitted by /u/shmokeburrs
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a working String to add Karakinos spawn to island?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Playing on a Nitrado server, Ive got a working string that adds griffon spawns to the island, but i just copy pasted someone else's code after wiping out spawn areas. im still fairly new to playing around with adding to the ini files.

    submitted by /u/MrHookshot
    [link] [comments]

    Possible workaround for 30m disconnect: change the idle timeout

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Am I stupid for not building an actual base?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:12 AM PST

    I've started playing single player Ragnarok for fun and I have a 2x2 with no walls and have everything huddled together to make space for more things. Does this make me a complete idiot?

    submitted by /u/boysmanmans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel