• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Ark PS4 I originally planned on taking a picture of these babies but I also caught my friend entering the shadow realm lol

    Ark PS4 I originally planned on taking a picture of these babies but I also caught my friend entering the shadow realm lol


    I originally planned on taking a picture of these babies but I also caught my friend entering the shadow realm lol

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:43 AM PST

    Helps

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I play on ps4 split screen and we can't see our hunger health stamina etc how to we fix this?

    submitted by /u/YorkaDorka
    [link] [comments]

    Ark blue screen is fixed

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:18 PM PST

    I haven't currently loaded in but all my sources say it is back up and running and they will be closely monitoring it!!!

    submitted by /u/Ladychacha1313
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper won’t kill me and take my inventory (metal and meat)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:46 AM PST

    I am on official pvp not small tribes just regular anyone know if that was patched or advice on how to not have to raise a reaper the lame way.

    submitted by /u/xanthonyjasonx
    [link] [comments]

    What tips would you give to players who are new to PVE?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    (i'm definitely not new, but would like to see what many players have to offer. There are a few new players on my server and would just like to see.)

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    Blue screen and crashing

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:05 AM PST

    So I was just playing ark doin my this and I blue screen. So I restart it does it again not even gettin to load the full game.. So now I have to download it all over again..I hope this works i am so pissed😡🤬😡🤬🥵🥵🥵

    submitted by /u/Ladychacha1313
    [link] [comments]

    Split screen shadow problem

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:48 PM PST

    So I was playing split screen with a friend and as player 1 I can see what player 2 sees in a shadow look. It's inconvenient and annoying so how do I remove it?

    submitted by /u/ll_peachy_ll
    [link] [comments]

    Console command question

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Can you spawn in creatures/bosses using console commands onto maps that said creatures are not usually present? Additionally does this extend to dlc creatures as well, can you spawn in creatures and their saddles etc from dlc that you have not bought and therefore again onto maps they do not spawn on? In terms of the first question I'm just wondering if I can spawn in say the dragon boss on crystal isles with my friends so they can see him quickly and the second question just kinda grew from that out of interest.

    submitted by /u/THEDERPYDUCKY_
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Can you use Tek Armor without element?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I know element powers the Tek armor for the jetpack, Punch, Etc but I wanted to know can you use Tek without element for just the Armor itself and whatnot? Or just element only to use it?

    submitted by /u/AtomicReasearcher
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel