• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I know it’s not impressive, but I just got my first triplets!

    ARK on Xbox One I know it’s not impressive, but I just got my first triplets!


    I know it’s not impressive, but I just got my first triplets!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Old Players returning to the ARK.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Hello guys and gals,

    I am a veteran player to put it humbly. I've never made it to TEK which was coming out as my time came to an end, but I knew my way around the Island back in 2016. Yes, 2016... lol. I've recently taken an interest in the game again and man, I forgot how unforgiving but FUN this game is!

    I'm just looking for some tips and tricks on what's going on in the game now. I've missed 4 years of content and I have no idea where to start. The mech dinos were a pleasant surprise.

    Thanks for any advice in advance, and thanks for your time. 🤙🏼👍🏼

    submitted by /u/Mento1978
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the glow tails

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Playing in crystal isles and I'm in a cave in floating mountains where are they

    submitted by /u/deinonychus-is-super
    [link] [comments]

    This is my hr office the bad part is our tribe needed it lol

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Dodo rex drawings i made :> [Art]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Has Wildcard fixed the game yet?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    My friend has a server on windows 10 so we can play without a tether distance, and as you all probably know there is the whole getting kicked off after 30 mins. I was just wondering if they've said anything about it or if they've fixed it.

    submitted by /u/xxBlackwolf13xx
    [link] [comments]

    Crash

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Is lagging/crashing while playing online servers normal or am i missing something important?

    submitted by /u/decayedsanctum
    [link] [comments]

    Running with mouse and keyboard

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:44 PM PST

    I've been playing mouse and keyboard on Ark Xbox one and for some reason I'm not able to run with left shift, Has anyone run into this problem and if so do you have a fix?

    submitted by /u/dareyou9999
    [link] [comments]

    Obsidian White Shoals

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Where do I find obsidian in the white shoals on the crystal isles map?

    submitted by /u/GaymerBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Fabricated sniper weapon guide

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    All managarmr muttation

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Im wondering if there is somewhere I can go to see all the managarmr mutations (colors)!so I can see which ones Im missing? And see what all is out there

    submitted by /u/thecripple1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel