• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Ark PS4 Anybody having issues with tranquilizer darts not dealing torpor despite a hit being registered (dmg) on a dino?

    Ark PS4 Anybody having issues with tranquilizer darts not dealing torpor despite a hit being registered (dmg) on a dino?


    Anybody having issues with tranquilizer darts not dealing torpor despite a hit being registered (dmg) on a dino?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    (Im not new by any means, but as of late the darts are not dealing torpor to dinos that take darts to KO. There are clear, registered damage hits (floating dp hit), but no torp being dealt to said dino. A few other people know have had this problem.)

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    Ark

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Would anyone game share with me?

    submitted by /u/XxAlphawolf21xx
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Bed Auto decay time? Urgent

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:14 AM PST

    So there's this issue am facing with transferring servers I reseted my main server but when trying to transfer to the other ones I had this issue where I can't join survivors so it's okay just ark being ark. But my worry is that the other servers beds are simple beds only and I am worried that They'll auto decay it's been about 3 days and 16 hours since I last joined these servers and what am hearing is that simple beds takes only 4 days to auto decay but on the other hands I remember not resetting servers for like 10 days and the beds were still there. So what is it. P.S I don't use Reddit that much so excuse me if am at the wrong subreddit or something.

    submitted by /u/Few-Understanding-68
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Fear Evolved 4

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Ark dupe glitch

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:19 AM PST

    I know I'm probably going to get hated for asking this but does anyone k ow of any dupe glitches I can use in unofficial pc servers at all?

    submitted by /u/nichoIpad11
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    My Halloween drips have started going straight through the floor and I can't get them how do I fix this

    submitted by /u/Benthazar_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel