• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Ark PS4 Having events is fun :D

    Ark PS4 Having events is fun :D


    Having events is fun :D

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:08 PM PST

    How do me and my 3 friends play together, can we use our own server or do we have to use open lobbies?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:26 PM PST

    All 3 of us just got the game, and we aren't sure what the best way for us to play together is, we don't mind if there are other people in our servers.

    submitted by /u/steedyspeedy
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for gameplay

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:38 AM PST

    So, I'm on a cluster server and my main base is on rag. I don't know what to do, I've done all the bosses and need ideas for gameplay. It could be for the cluster or single player.

    submitted by /u/mwprice_07
    [link] [comments]

    What map do I play on (small tribes)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I'm having crashes every 2 hours and it sets me back about 3 to 5 min

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:25 AM PST

    Fear evolved not working on crystal isles

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    So i am on an unofficial pc server and we have fear evolved on and we are on crystal isles. I csnt find the grave sites or whatever and idk if they spawn on this map so if anyone has any advice about fear ebolved on crystal isles please help me out

    submitted by /u/Elamakesmetingle
    [link] [comments]

    What are the controls to activate the snow owl freeze where you can then walk away while it’s auto heals your stuff

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel