• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Ark keeps freezing mid game

    ARK on Xbox One Ark keeps freezing mid game


    Ark keeps freezing mid game

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    How do I fix this?? It happens every few minutes, I might try reinstalling but that takes a while. Is there any other way??

    submitted by /u/RavageOne
    [link] [comments]

    It was quite the journey

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:05 AM PST

    Join Failed: Room does not exist

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Whenever I try to join any server it starts to load the game, then it cuts to

    "Joining Server "

    Then it closes and says Join Failed: Room Does Not Exist

    I've tried everything from a static IP, and opening my NAT etc...

    I'm on Windows10 Crossplay with Xbox, and I can't seem to find any solutions.

    Ark works fine on Xbox, but I would like to play on pc if its possible.

    Image of Error

    submitted by /u/SavageMan0615
    [link] [comments]

    With nitrado servers, do you get kicked every day or two and have to reboot the server?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    So when playing my friends and I seem to have to logout/log back in at least once daily when playing as the game will freak it and various things won't work until we get told we are disconnected. Looking up server immediately after shows its not there. If I wait for maybe a minute or two it comes back in the list and I can login again.

    Why is this or is this normal with nitrado servers? Can't seem to play a day straight without a disconnect although rebooting server daily seems to help limit this issue. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Azifor
    [link] [comments]

    I come from mobile ark, knowing nothing. How do you turn your world on easy mode? I hate loosing my tools.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Any good not too boosted servers

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Looking for 6-10x boosted I usually play on the island but imma try ragnorok I need one that's sorta populated because I love ark and I'm trying to get my friend back into it

    submitted by /u/seabass9000
    [link] [comments]

    How are you supposed to breed mutations

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Is there a fast way to do it on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/seabass9000
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to populate server

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel