• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved They [A]re trying

    ARK: Survival Evolved They [A]re trying


    They [A]re trying

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    An Interesting Title

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    You're never safe on ark

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Me with my pump watching my tribe mates die to a giga

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Thinking about getting back into the game after a few years.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I put a couple hundred hours into this game a few years ago. I am looking for a new base building game and remembered I had this one still. If I want to get back into this what am I missing if I don't buy any expansions. Also, which ones are worth getting?

    I don't want to play PVP or an official server either. I also don't particularly want a tribe. I like building my own base. Are there any good servers that are either PVE or mostly PVE where all of the rates are set to allow for me to make progress on my own?

    submitted by /u/smackedpelican
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is difficulty 1.0 and above?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    I'm just curious as I just got the game and I'm not sure how difficult those ones are. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/_Masok
    [link] [comments]

    Can All Of Ark's Alpha Creatures Defeat The Titanosaur?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:58 AM PST

    Maybe a herbivore approach is the way to go for killing rexes...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Purge unsubscribed mods from mod folder?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:44 AM PST

    Any way I can purge and delete the mods from the modfolder I am no longer subscribed to or do I have to delete and redownload them all?=

    submitted by /u/Cuntable
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Does Ark on game pass for pc not have offline raid protection servers or am I doing something wrong ?

    submitted by /u/GeneralBigTing
    [link] [comments]

    【ARK: The Island】Central Cave - Artifact of the Clever

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Tribe search

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Hey guys and girls, Looking to tribe up, I'm newish to ark, don't have a lot of PvP experience but would like to learn. Happy to grind and fill any role that needed, will be loyal and friendly

    submitted by /u/Nic-up
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna try a new experience

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Hey ya'll so i've been playing ARK for a little while now not for too long but i've been grinding and always wondered what its like being an Alpha of a server. It seems pretty cool having so much power over everything and be the most richest and best tribe. I was wondering if there was any way I can experience with a group for like a hour or so however long is comfortable with the tribe. I can maybe experience having such power and being able to feel like a king. Add me on discord if this is possible
    .skippy.#3912

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/liamkindapressed
    [link] [comments]

    Hatching/Raising wyverns

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    So I recently got a lvl 20 poison egg (shit I know but it was a tester bc I'm new at this and it was easy to get) and when it hatched the milk didn't really give the baby hardly any food or health. It went up maybe 100 pts each but when it only has like 700 food/health to begin with it'd be constantly needing milk. What am I doing wrong? Is it because it's so low level of an egg? I thought I could put one milk in and it'd be good for like 3 hours atleast but idk woke up this morning and it died which i figured and idc except that I wanna know what I did wrong. Help? Lol

    submitted by /u/Rh1zom316
    [link] [comments]

    Tweak primitive-quality armor durability without mods

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Is there a way to change the durability of primitive-quality armor without using mods, for example by adding some lines in the gameusersettings, etc?

    Because I want to increase the base durability of tek armor from 300 to 900 in single player. The armor value is fine as is, since the relative low armor (compared to ascendant flak) is countered by the ability to fly away or spot wild dinos early. But a durability of 300 on difficulty-lvl 6 is just awful and ascendant tek gear is so expensive to repair that it is not an option for me.

    submitted by /u/Black_Phoenix12
    [link] [comments]

    This is something I've wanted to know for a while now...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Ark Survival Evolved DOX ep.17 - ARK IS GIVING ME ALL THE GIFTS!!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel