• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I showed my uni chibi yesterday and someone asked to see the owls that were behind it. These are just my current babies but look at those colors 🥰

    ARK on Xbox One I showed my uni chibi yesterday and someone asked to see the owls that were behind it. These are just my current babies but look at those colors ��


    I showed my uni chibi yesterday and someone asked to see the owls that were behind it. These are just my current babies but look at those colors ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    What rates are best for small tribe PVE server?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    So me and my dad are longtime un/official PVP veterans but with him being a truck driver and me working 60+ hours a week, we don't have the free time to invest in a good base only to have it raided while we're not home. We recently bought our own server so we could play with a few friends and not have the headache of being offlined.

    Sorry about the life story, what rates would you run on a crystal isles PVE server you plan on playing long-term with a few friends and lots of breeding for mutations?

    P.s. I have beacon so I can customize the drops/dinos/stats/rates of everything.

    submitted by /u/Reffner1450
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best map for building a long-term tribe/base

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Hi guys, I'm looking to get back into Ark but it's been a bit since I played. I want to play on a good sustainable map that will always be in demand. What's 1 or 2 maps you guys would suggest?

    submitted by /u/purplesippin
    [link] [comments]

    This for xbox pvp community thought I would share this beautiful meme

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Can’t change session filter on Xbox

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Recently bought a dedicated server with Nitrado, but my session filter is stuck on non-dedicated. I can't select it and have tried every fix I've found across the internet. I've tried unplugging my router upon selecting "join" on the main menu, I've also tried disconnecting my xbox from wifi directly. I've tried using the search bar and changing the maps filter to stop all the results from loading. Using the search bar freezes the game, changing the maps filter does stop results from loading but does not make session filter selectable.

    How the hell can I bring my server up on the server browser? This game is a broken mess and I feel like I've tried everything. If anyone knows any fixes, please let me know. I'm not looking for any indirect workarounds, I know that I could get on the server through an invite. I can't consistently rely on something like that. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/UnvwevweOsas
    [link] [comments]

    Tips and tricks?.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Me and a friend are new to the map Extinction and without any spoilers please what should we be doing and or looking for also why are there flying drones ?. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/neon_lighters
    [link] [comments]

    Electronic Binoculars - Outside Genesis

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Can I bring the blueprint to the island and craft them there or anything?

    submitted by /u/SaneInsanities
    [link] [comments]

    Taming Forest Titan

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Hey everyone. Anyone have ideas that have worked for taming forest titan recently? I'm with some friends on a nitrado server (PVP, private) and we are having an awful time with it. We discovered that the node resets when he is "drawn back to center" so we avoided that issue. However, after spending 30 minutes hitting his nodes with assault rifles (720%) and fabricated sniper rifles (400%) we didn't even destroy one shoulder node. We were able to see the "1" marker every time we hit the node. Any sense of the hp of each node would be helpful too. We have Tek gear, but only the basic MEK. Trying to raid red OSDs for blueprints, but haven't gotten one yet.

    So far, we've tried: forest wyvern attacks, fab sniper, assault rifle, other wyverns... There are four of us maximum, but we can usually only coordinate schedules for 2-3 of us to be online at the same time. Settings are similar to official (especially in dino level terms) but with boosted harvesting and loot.

    submitted by /u/jmanNOLA
    [link] [comments]

    scortched earth bosses

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Am i able to take a wyvern into the boss fights on scortched?

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveAd406
    [link] [comments]

    Tamable onyc on Ragnarok?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    I've been looking all day trying to find a tamable baylt on rag. I looked up where they are supposed to be and it looks like they are supposed to spawn in the cave under the castle but I've been flew around for hours looking. In even gave up looking legit and went into admin ghost mode and was going through walls looking for one. Do they actually spawn in there?

    submitted by /u/Aliuken
    [link] [comments]

    Series X ARK

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Has anyone played ARK on the series X yet? I stopped playing on my xbone a year ago due to how bad the lag and frames and loading is.. I really want to get into it again but does the Series X improve the experience?

    submitted by /u/MetazoanMonk
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 dedicated server problem

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    anyone else having an issue where their friends can't join ur dedicated server off of the windows 10 store on xbox and other people on windows 10 store. It just says time out and that's it

    submitted by /u/Ok_Permit_8011
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Transferring

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    i am on valguero and i am getting kind of bored of this map, i want to go to the island but i dont wanna lose my base or dinos here, so if i transfer off valguero will i leave my tribe and lose access to my base?

    submitted by /u/hhhhhhhhyyq
    [link] [comments]

    How to get high level dinos?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I've recently started playing ark with my friend and we are definitely beginners, I think we've come to the conclusion that to survive at all we need some dinos tamed, but everything I'm coming across that were able to tame is under level 10. Occasionally lvl 20-30 even though I've turned the difficulty up to maximum in the settings. I'm seeing people posting pictures of lvl 200 trikes etc and I'm just wondering if there's a way to get them regularly or if it's just about getting lucky?

    submitted by /u/jackstringer1298
    [link] [comments]

    Put extinction dinos on ragnarock

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I've already got abberation converted onto my server but can't seem to find any for extinction

    Does anyone have the code I could use

    Btw I use Nitrado

    submitted by /u/ya-ma-is-a-melt
    [link] [comments]

    Ark reveal on 10Th Dec?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel