• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Ark PS4 Ark season pass

    Ark PS4 Ark season pass


    Ark season pass

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Can i still buy the old ark season pass on ps4 and get the dlcs?(not ark genisis)

    submitted by /u/Skyrocks_
    [link] [comments]

    New Cute but Creepy ARK Creature Teased For Genesis Part 2

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Primitive plus issues?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I love all the extra stuff in prim+ but events never seem to be a thing on it? Can I make events happen ( and work!)in prim +? I want to start a new games on crystal isles but Everytime I try, it doesn't save and the save icon beside the map didn't pop up, is this a common big or is something wrong with my game? Last game I tried yesterday I couldn't light a campfire, did the holiday update break it again?

    submitted by /u/Lezbuck
    [link] [comments]

    Ichythornis Spinning

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    I just spent 25 minutes naming an Ichty. Named him Taming Buddy and he keeps spinning like a crack head. Like in circles. When he's not on my shoulder. Any ideas why and how i can fix this. He is making me dizzy.

    submitted by /u/TheBR3
    [link] [comments]

    DLC question

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    So I downloaded scorched extinction and aberration about a year ago when they were all free on ps store. My partner has bought a ps4 recently and wanted to play the maps only to find they are £15 each now. I guess ark 2 buzz put price up maybe? Being xmas and covid cant really justify spending money on the maps. Does anyone know if or when these will become free again? Cheers

    submitted by /u/jcbdriveruk
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Engrams

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Hey guys, me and my buddy are setting up our first nitrado server and we want auto engrams (where once you reach the item's level it will auto unlock). Is there anybody who knows the code for this? (We do not want tek to auto unlock too btw)

    submitted by /u/Green_Machine00
    [link] [comments]

    Gportal servers

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Are Gportal servers easy to use? My friends and I want to purchase a server so there is no stupid barrier preventing us from going to seperate locations

    submitted by /u/GoodNightAt6
    [link] [comments]

    Active event

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Can anybody tell me how to use the active event box in advanced settings?

    submitted by /u/fishandchips10
    [link] [comments]

    Who else is glad that at long last

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel