• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Ark PS4 An Interesting Title

    Ark PS4 An Interesting Title


    An Interesting Title

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:54 PM PST

    In memory of all those who have flew hours for red Drops and got a Medium Crop Plot Blue Print...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Redwoods/swamp cave newbie

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:34 AM PST

    What is the combination of scuba and ghillie armour for this cave? Until I get the resources for the gas mask :)

    submitted by /u/Immediate-War7898
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help. Ps4 runs bad when I play ark

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    So ever since I started playing ark on a server my whole gaming experience has been trash. Before I played on a server it was fine. Also I bought the game off the ps4 store. I've been Lagging everywhere, when I look anywhere. It's really bad. It's not my wifi, I get 180mb consistently sometimes more but never lower and on top of that I'm connected using the ethernet so 🤷🏽‍♂️. I've already deleted the game and all saved data including maps... everything related to the game, reinstalled and it ran smooth for about 20 minutes then it went right back to lagging and kicking me from the server saying I lost connection even though still had 180mb consistently. Nobody else on the server experienced what I was at any point in the game. I rebuilt my ps4 database like 4 times still no change. I've got the normal base ps4 and I cleaned the fan as well. And to top it all off I still lag just the same playing solo 😀 sooo help pls?

    submitted by /u/Toxin_hound
    [link] [comments]

    Bobbing and chatting on one of my friends servers

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    If you're interested, I'm just looking to hang out and meet new people. Everyone is having fun rn and it's a good time for me to play.

    Hit me up if interested 😜

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsDubbed
    [link] [comments]

    Good ole wildcard...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Has anyone realized that on Ragnarok for this New Years event that it's the murder murder snow??? You can't go unless you have full ascendant fur?! That's ludicrous

    submitted by /u/Johnnyc222444
    [link] [comments]

    What server or type of server should I join on ps4?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I want to actually play the game and play some pvp. All my friends don't play ARK anymore so I want to play with other people. I've recently been playing solo on an official pvp server but some dickhead destroyed everything I had with a Giga. I know it's pvp but that's not even a raid. I had a wood base and was taming an argy then he kills me and destroys everything. So is there any server out there where I can actually play with people who actually want to play properly. Not run around with Swamp Fever, or get killed by a lvl 300 giga? I just wanna have fun boys.

    submitted by /u/JuanM0ntes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel