• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Ark PS4 No Unofficial Servers!?!?

    Ark PS4 No Unofficial Servers!?!?


    No Unofficial Servers!?!?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    We have our own server and just booted game(ps4) and not one single unofficial server shows up after update for me or anyone in my group. Wtf is happening? Officials do thou?

    submitted by /u/ItzSchoTime
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I overheating on SE?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    I am wearing the full desert cloth set, goggles and all, and I have built a metal building with about 10 air conditioners within one foundation of the center. When I stand in the middle of all the air conditioners my health still gets drained, even though there is well over 1k of hypo- and hyper-thermal insulation. What am I not understanding?

    submitted by /u/Dynomite338
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting Server Questions

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Hi! im completely new to Ark, and i was just curious is there a way to make a private server in game for just my friends and I? or will i have to like actually set up a server?

    submitted by /u/bear-bears
    [link] [comments]

    Best wyvern stats for gamma manticore

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:57 AM PST

    I am going to fight the manticore for the first time and was wondering what the best wyvern stats are. I'm using lightning wyverns

    submitted by /u/ChonkMan3000
    [link] [comments]

    PvP official server wipe??

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    I'd heard it from a buddy of mine. have anyone else heard of sum similar?

    is it true??

    submitted by /u/_lonely_dog
    [link] [comments]

    Joined First PVP server

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    I just joined a pvp server with my friends that we've been playing for 2 days now on valguero, and in those first 24 hours we were raided! I'm having a lot of fun now tho after we moved although we're having trouble taming dinos. Not much point to this post, I'm just having a lot of fun and I'm pretty new so any advice/ recommendations is welcome.

    submitted by /u/xLittleS
    [link] [comments]

    Can you beat the game (ascend) while playing on public online servers?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel