• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved My first ever breeded Giga *-*

    ARK: Survival Evolved My first ever breeded Giga *-*


    My first ever breeded Giga *-*

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Raided Turret Wall IRL

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Tremors 5 - Ark Scorched Earth (Old Single Player Clip - Xbox 1X)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    It’s been 4 years now and I’ve given up on waiting for a cosmetics patch

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    It's been 4 years now and I've given up on waiting for a cosmetics patch

    Seeing as it's been four years that the nerdy glasses skin has been broken, Is there some kind of mod out there that lets the hair not clip through your hats when you have the glasses skin on?

    https://preview.redd.it/ro9lw9506ib61.jpg?width=641&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=df8647b72098ead26d784cdc169336f8b672a94c

    submitted by /u/Graghoon
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any tips for using notes?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:38 AM PST

    I've made a gauntlet which requires notes be left in boxes along the way as instructions. I create a note, but when I hover my mouse over it I only get a few words and it cuts off. Is this a bug? Is there a mod to make better notes? Any general suggestions? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Qwertyotum
    [link] [comments]

    Astrocetus question?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    So, I've noticed it's listed it's in the cloning list on th Dododex app...now I've tried and tried but I cannot seem to be able to clone?...is there a specific way to do it or is it just not able to be cloned?

    Any info on this would be great.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/akiltwearingassassin
    [link] [comments]

    v321.1 : "New Host Setting: Enable Level Up for Flyer Movement Speed"

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    They did it !

    submitted by /u/Balidar
    [link] [comments]

    Ark's Latest Update Question

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Last night when I started updating Ark I was researching what it was adding. I found that "Allow adding flyer movement speed" was being added to singleplayer/Host settings. I cant seem to find it in my host settings anywhere. Was the post not true, or am I overlooking it?

    submitted by /u/_GrimSoldier_
    [link] [comments]

    Taking on the final Boss of Ark Eternal! The Dark Hierophant!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Unlimited Mindwipe or Getting Rid of All Engrams

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Hey all! I'm on a single player server and due to my strange way of playing, I'm back and forth using Creative Mode. The only annoying thing with this is that on PC, when I turn off Creative Mode, I still have all the engrams. I mainly use Creative Mode to free build with items I've already unlocked (as building without gcm is a nightmare), but I'd still like to actually unlock engrams.

    I have heard of the Mindwipe Tonic and I had been using that, only it stopped working. I can't consume it anymore. I've heard of solutions such as creating a new character or killing your character, but frankly doing that every single time is tedious and annoying. Is there any way to get rid of all those engrams when not in Creative Mode or is there a way to enable unlimited use of Mindwipe Tonic?

    Forewarning, I know nothing of coding. I've even taken a coding class and failed miserably. I've seen people give some coding solutions and I just know I'd break the game doing anything to the code. If there's a cheat or host setting to solve this problem, I'd greatly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Mr-Reapy
    [link] [comments]

    New

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Im new to Ark (Playing on XSX)
    Im playing on an official PVP Server thats usually 50-60 players during peak, but during the evening its around 20-30, sometimes around 17.
    And ive made this small wooden shack behind this rock so im out of view on this beach in a easy zone in the game, yet theres this bird thats like level 250 that keeps coming to my base. forcing me to run out and hide as im only like....level 17 in rags...and the bird just circles around my base for like 30 minutes and never seems to leave, can someone tell me is it just broken pathfinding? because my base is located betwee a rock and a hill (even though theres 2 very big openings on the side) or atleast how to ward it off without being killed in one hit by it, same thing happened with a level 250 Titanboa, it doesnt circle near my base but its nearby in a forest, I was nearby and it came out of nowhere and I ran, yet it somehow hit me, which caused my character to stop me and before i could even get up again it hit again, my personal issues with the game are the clunky menus and the movement, for an easy area, level 250/200 creatures arent great for new players like me, but maybe its cause im on a PVP server?

    submitted by /u/Kln555
    [link] [comments]

    Blue obelisk on rag just hits different

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:18 AM PST

    [PC] Voice Chat not working at all.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    Can't talk, can't hear people.

    Things i've tried:

    -turn up SFX ig

    -steam voice option - set correct input/output device

    -windows sound setting - choose input/output device as default communication device

    -uncheck "allow applications to take exclusive control of this device"

    My launch options: -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -SM4 -PREFERREDPROCESSOR 12 -HIGH

    W10 64bit

    Any suggestions/solutions are appreciated beyond your imagination since I've tried everything now and i feel hopeless.

    submitted by /u/FingersX
    [link] [comments]

    Why are turrets so OP?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    With raiding as hard as it is, I don't see why turrets need to be trophy systems as well.

    submitted by /u/Rotor_Tiller
    [link] [comments]

    Some s+ structure won't let me open them

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    I've been using this mod for a while and recently when I try to open my s+ tek generator or s+ beehive invoentory it doesn't have the option.

    submitted by /u/Existing-Ad-790
    [link] [comments]

    BEST HEXAGON STRATEGY ON FOOT!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    ARK | Ice worm queen cave- artefatto del branco in solo ITA

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Trying to install update

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    it keeps saying not enough disk space. 189gb free. update is 16gb. I have already compressed it before I believe. what else can I do?

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder to join the Ark chat! Now also includes exclusive channel for Ark II!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Best way to get Genesis Creature's?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:35 AM PST

    Hi, I'm considering to come back to ARK after being away for a while. I'm a solo player who owns all of the dlcs except for the genesis stuff but I've heard that most of the creatures are quite powerful or good to have so I was wondering if there's any way for someone like me to get the new creatures.

    submitted by /u/CursedPhantom
    [link] [comments]

    Help a brotha out

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:28 PM PST

    I've played om and off for a while but never seem to do better than mediocre as far as progression in pvp. I'm starting up again. Any tips? Proffered starting map and why? What should be my first set of goals? I'm not bad at pvp but I am bad at establishing early. Any tips would be great

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Ad182
    [link] [comments]

    why is this game so big???

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:29 PM PST

    I'm currently downloading it on my new pc and it says it is 210gb! is that normal or is something wrong with my computer?

    submitted by /u/pocketmon6
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:50 PM PST

    I went on valguero and took a bunch of high lvl deinonychus eggs and I would like to make good deinonychus for an army of something. What are good stats (health, dmg, weight and stam) on deinonychus?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Somehone321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel