• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved I’ve started free painting tattoos to give to other players, so if you’re on PS4 check the comments!

    ARK: Survival Evolved I’ve started free painting tattoos to give to other players, so if you’re on PS4 check the comments!


    I’ve started free painting tattoos to give to other players, so if you’re on PS4 check the comments!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:47 AM PST

    Pvp war from a bob in the woods

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Oldie but a goodie - 580 Dinos sent towards Mushroom Cave Death Wall

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Mildly Infuriating

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:18 AM PST

    Spawn more/less of a specific dino

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    I want to spawn more or less of some dino's

    For example, I don't like the Ichthyornis and Pegomastax, I don't mind if there are less Ichthyornis'. And on my server there is no Quetzal (I use ARK Save Viewer to check) and lately there are only 2 or 3 Rexes and most of the time no Tek Rex. I would like to increase these three. Would be nice if there is 1 or 2 Quetzals on the map. And the Rex, just more then what's spawning now.

    I found this command for example for the Ichthyornis:

    DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag=Ichthyornis,SpawnWeightMultiplier=0.1,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=false) 
    1. Where do I place this command? I have a private server at g-portal and it reboots every night (the server is crashing all the time, these reboots helps a bit. I haven't modified anything on the server)
    2. What is the standard SpawnWeightMultiplier for every Dino? Always 1?
    3. What does OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage do?
    4. Are there more options? For example I also found SpawnLimitPercentage

    Edit: suddenly I have 20 Rexes, but still the Tek Rex is very limited where it was more before. Would be nice to have at least 5 Tek Rexes

    submitted by /u/knulen
    [link] [comments]

    Really cool Dimorphadon I found and tamed

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Element

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Are element veins still the best way to get element or does anyone have a better way? I play on a cluster with genesis, extinction, ragnarok, the island and ab

    submitted by /u/420Shad0w420
    [link] [comments]

    Massive Grief 5v5 Giga Reaper Fights!!! Ark PvP Ep 13 (Weare1 Fight Part 2)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Glitching Graphics on Extinction

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    I've got a strange glitch. Bushes and foliage dissapear on Extinction map, like: https://imgur.com/a/WiLCQLZ . Move a couple steps forward, dissapear, backwars, reappear.

    Any way to fix that?? So far, I've got that bug only on Extinction and Scorched Earth.

    submitted by /u/Cuntable
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a setting that makes high level dinos to spawn more frequently?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    How much damage does every turret do?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Turrets: Auto turret, heavy auto turret, tek turret, plant species x and velonasaur

    submitted by /u/JoJoTheGamer69420
    [link] [comments]

    How strong are Therizinos?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    I am new to this game and so far I have tamed a Triceratops (lv83), Parasaur (lv81), and a Pachy (lv95). There is a Therizino near my base, it is only level 16 but I'm not sure if I can take it. I'm pretty sure I would be because I have killed a level 92 Sarco before but I need to make sure.

    EDIT: I fought the Therizino and all my dinos lived, although my Parasaur was very close to dying.

    submitted by /u/McMuffin97TB
    [link] [comments]

    What dino for which egg for egg farm?`

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    So I'm playing modded SP and I'm looking for fast laying egg dinos for each size:

    • Extra Small Egg = Dodo
    • Small Egg = Ovi / Compy
    • Medium Egg = ??
    • Large Egg = ??
    • Extra Large Egg = Brontosaurus
    • Special Egg = Yutyrannus

    Or any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Cuntable
    [link] [comments]

    Magmasaurs can still ignore turrets and destroy bases, fix soon please?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    the Debris from Magmasaurs fireball can still destroy bases very easily,

    Simply hold a Magmasaur above the base with a skiff, Shot a fireball at something nearby it will explode and all the debris will fall down on the base completely ignore turrets and destroy everything.

    Can this please be fixed?

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    What do tamed Basilisks Eat also are these stats good

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:06 AM PST

    "Ark 2 will have so many good things from ark 1!" Like the same issues that have plagued it since launch.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:25 AM PST

    Rock Golem taming

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Do I starve tame it or does it matter?

    submitted by /u/Rh1zom316
    [link] [comments]

    Should i upgrade from microsoft ark to steam ark

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:38 PM PST

    so I have xbox game pass for pc, so i have microsoft ark for free. is it worth it to pay 50$ to upgrade to the steam version? i hear its better, but i dont know how much. additionolly, the game pass has given me explorers edition for free

    submitted by /u/Perfect-Common-3237
    [link] [comments]

    Textures Not Loading

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Just got this game a bit ago and it just seems like a buggy mess, it's a 50/50 on whether or not the textures even load in or not, seriously is there any fix for this at all? This game is what almost 5 years old and there's still bugs this disgusting prevalent?

    submitted by /u/NotJorski
    [link] [comments]

    Vengeance is mine!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    So I had a raptor (Gina). I'm set up at herbivore Island and I wanted crystal. Sadly as I was exploring north of the island Gina and I were ambushed by 5 raptors. She sadly did not make it. But I had a metric fuck ton of iron at my base and I just unlocked tranq darts. So I made 100+ darts. Rolled up in my house boat (that has a ladder and roof), long story short now I have 5 raptors and no crystal.0

    submitted by /u/work929
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern trap

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:14 PM PST

    What is the smallest a wyvern can fit through? My friends and I made a personal server and we plan on killing or knocking some wyverns out so we can get milk/prime/reg meat. Also what is the smallest a Griffin could fit through as an lure and escape part of the trap? Thank you for the help.

    submitted by /u/Firewolf1121
    [link] [comments]

    My recent tames!!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:57 PM PST

    Bug with fires in general

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Bug with fires in general

    I noticed this after some time and found that when ever i look away from a torch, the light goes out. Its still consuming wood or spark powder but when i look away the light stops reflecting off objects, making me assume the fire went out.

    This is also extremely annoying because it kind of hurts my eyes to have the torches flicker on and off every time i turn around. What is going on?

    Torch is lit, and reflecting light off of surfaces.

    Looking away it stops providing light, but is still active.

    submitted by /u/PebbleOfDooom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel