• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Next step alpha Rockwell. This scene is satisfying

    ARK on Xbox One Next step alpha Rockwell. This scene is satisfying


    Next step alpha Rockwell. This scene is satisfying

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:30 PM PST

    Have anyone used a giga to damage the reaper queen so it can impregnate you

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Do bred tusoteuthis produce black pearls

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:13 AM PST

    I'm probably being an idiot but I've tamed 2 squids and hoped they would be useful in a black pearl farm. I've bred them and killed the children (also when they've grown up) and no bags spawn with the pearls. Do they produce black pearls or am I wasting my time?

    submitted by /u/WillWildash
    [link] [comments]

    Come check out Wookie’s Ark Unofficial non-dedicated pc server for players who work a lot and wanna join a fun PVP based cluster!! Including a Battle Arena! Server just wiped and the next wipe will be 6/5/21. See you there and Goodluck! https://discord.gg/JHJtWBYeng <- copy and paste link

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    So I just stole some wyvern eggs, 3 of them had level 95 parents, one had level 85 parents and the other had level 150 parents. The 150 hatched perfectly fine but with all the others they came out as level 1. Can someone help or explain why this happened?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:21 AM PST

    I need someone to help with my moschops boss fight. I need a yuty rider to clip it who has the xbox app so they can post it here. Any volunteers, comment. This will happen Friday. 3PM ENG time.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    @everyone X15 O.C.C OutCastCluster 15xp 5HARVEST 20x TAMING 8 MAN TRIBES ADMIN DONT PLAY(super active) Weekly events. 450+ discord members. ALLMAPS https://discord.gg/rEdCUGR

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:47 PM PST

    What is happening and how do I fix it?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Hey guys n gal's, were fresh wiped and rapidly growing. Great rates, great community, events, shops and much more. Poke your head in and have a look. Hope you stay for....ever.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:33 AM PST

    So if they any1 who looks after a nice ps4 server i gotchu, its gonna wipe in a week

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:32 PM PST

    Moeder Fight

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Anyone know why the mission won't start for moeder on genesis?

    submitted by /u/Thewolfinyou
    [link] [comments]

    Boss fights

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    To do tech cave, do I need trophies from all boss fights? Or can I do the alpha and get trophies for beta and gamma at the same time? I've got all tributes and artifacts to do all the boss on all three difficulties but do I really need to do that?

    submitted by /u/Stonewall182
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, time to venture into the ocean. What’s the best path for getting the best ocean tames? Like what should I tame first?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:04 PM PST

    I have scuba gear, some dolphins and a gator so far, but I need black pearls and I play single player on the Island.

    So... it sounds like I need to start getting good ocean tames, I don't know another way to get black pearls.

    Should I start by taming a Megladon, or should I use my gator or dolphin and attempt to tame something else first?

    I'm on the north east part of the island if that helps your advice. Where do I start and what's the next step after that? Thanks!

    Edit: here's where my base is on the island so if you could coach me on what ocean tames to get, and in what order (and I wouldn't mind tips on how either?)

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel