• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved You see all those Purlovias?

    ARK: Survival Evolved You see all those Purlovias?


    You see all those Purlovias?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:40 AM PST

    When you get your homies bird killed in ARK2

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Did Reddit see the vin diesel meme trend we had on Facebook?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Starting on Primal Fear be like

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:47 PM PST

    MTS ARK Raiding hidden waterfall base valguero PS4

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    So its been a while

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Its been atleast a couple of years since I played ark but I saw the app on the appstore and was like wow thats cool let me download it. I'm playing on easy singleplayer rn to get used to the controls. Little did I know that raptors now pounce on you.... like in jurassic park... so anyways I got mauled by a lvl 3 raptor that should have been a 2 hit because i didn't realize that raptors can pounce like that, i don't know when it was implemented but definitly not when I used to play on PC. It was like the perfect welcome back to ark *hell* :)

    submitted by /u/MentionCharacter3205
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles has more creatures than listed?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    I was flying around the red tree biome in crystal isles when I spotted two Velonasuars that were owned by someone on the server, and seeing the velenasuar near this random dudes base made me convinced that the managarmr that I just wrote off as a crystal wyvern was actually a creature that isn't even supposed to be in the map.

    Another thing that confuses me is the saddles that are for creatures like the rock drake and deinonychus are in the crafting tab, but once again the creatures are not supposed to be here.

    So my question is: are these creatures spawned in by the admins or do these creatures actually exist on crystal isles?

    submitted by /u/Degenrate_weeb
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite tame you have and why?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Mine is Helix, a lvl 500 tek rex I raised from birth. He has a tek saddle, and is an absolute monster with a whopping 32,000% damage.

    submitted by /u/Tjwolftooth
    [link] [comments]

    Inside Volcano Genesis Build

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Does anyone know if you can build inside the volcano on official? I have tried and all I get is "can't place structure here". I'm not in a mission zone so I'm not sure if its possible to even build inside or if the area I was trying is bugged and assumes I am in a mission area.

    submitted by /u/ninjashay
    [link] [comments]

    Beach Bob Problems: First Time Eating Narco Berries

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Dinos not breeding when survivor is away

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:54 AM PST

    My dinos are not breeding when I am not in their vicinity. I am playing on single player with breeding times increased, trying for mutations. I am also using the dino storage v2 mod to trap infants in the terminal. When my survivor is near base, they breed at an expected rate, but when I travel somewhere else on the map, and come back, there are little to no new dinos.

    Has anyone else experienced this or maybe is this a known feature?

    Thanks for the help!

    EDIT: Answered

    submitted by /u/Underwood93
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha "King of the Swing" Impossible on PS4?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Honestly what the actual fuck?

    Soon as you hit render lag you're on the floor, its practically impossible!

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    New player, advice?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:06 PM PST

    So I'm a new player who got the game with all it's DLC about a day ago. I've flown around and spawned some things with console commands, and think I'm ready to take on a map in normal single player survival. Which map do you suggest, why, and how difficult is it from beginning to end?

    submitted by /u/Tjwolftooth
    [link] [comments]

    The true answer to the Cat VS Dog debate

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:43 PM PST

    enjoy

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Is there somewhere i can see default spawn weights and Limits?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I'm using the mod Ragnarok Plus on my server, and while it's really cool to have access to all the other dlc creatures on one map, some of the spawns are out of control. In particular, I'd like to tune down Karkinos and Managarmr spawms. Same thing for for Cross Genesis and Bloodstalkers. I've tried reducing their spawn weights, but they still end up overpopulating their areas over time since the limit remains unchanged. I'd like to change that limit, but need to know what it is by default so I'm not just making blind guesses until it is correct. Is there somewhere I can find this info?

    submitted by /u/JulianH1001
    [link] [comments]

    I never knew it would be this hard to tame a Spino

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Looking for tribe (steam/PC)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Hey folks,

    I'm looking to join a tribe on official or unofficial. I've got a lot of experience in the game but I've been playing solo lately and you can't even build on servers as a solo. Would prefer not to play with any start-ups.

    submitted by /u/SwoleChinchilla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel